Rangers 1 - 0 Hibernian: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Rangers surge nine points clear at the top of the SPL with another solid victory - this time at home to Hibernian.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=447:rangers-1-0-hibernian-player-ratings-and-mom-poll&catid=1:articles&Itemid=67

:gw:

I think the lad is getting better with every game. Improvement in his decision-making, stronger on the ball and generally more consistent with his distribution.

Really gives us a good balance on the left.

Guest Dutchy

I haven't seen the game, not even the highlights yet, so I'll not vote, but I'm happy to read that many others see Greg Wylde improving, as most of our young players would if given a regular chance of playing, even if that was only for 20-30mins a game.

I haven't seen the game, not even the highlights yet, so I'll not vote, but I'm happy to read that many others see Greg Wylde improving, as most of our young players would if given a regular chance of playing, even if that was only for 20-30mins a game.

He is improving with every game and IMO is a vital player in the team.Even if he is not at the top of his game he gives natural balance to the team and his pace will always trouble the oposition

I will go for :am: for 2 great saves that kept us in it at 0-0.

I thought that some of the stuff that Davis tried didn't work and he wasn't just as good as he had been in previous games. Wylde has shown an improvement but didn't think it was MOTM material, particularly given his early misses.

I thought Edu was best of the outfield players.

Would give it to Mo as well just for the sheer amount of work he put in. Special mention goes to Shagger showed his quality again, not much to do then pulls off two world class saves to keep the game 0 0. A mention also for Wylde plugged away all day could've had a couple of goals and gave us a cross to grace any game for the goal.