Going to do the Wembley tour, always wanted to visit the new stadium. Looks fantastic. I have a voucher for that & Tussauds 2 for 1 but need to arrive with the voucher and pay. Might just pay the both this now so we are guaranteed booked and no queues.

Gentle? What's the fun in that :D

What we did was get in the queue and were then told it was gonna take about 2 hours. But there was a wee lassie, you paid a wee deposit and then we went to get some lunch and we got a text telling us it was our spot to get in. Only problem is you can't use the vouchers that way, cos we had them too. I decided it was worth the hit to not stand outside for 2 hours!!

We were supposed to go to Stringfellows, but the guys we were with were too tight. Never even got a dance cos the stag's brother went AWOL - turned up 5 hours later having got into a cab and ended up spending a fortune on 2 hookers!

Must be something about Stringfellows because my taxi driver tried to get me to go to find hookers when he was driving me back to my hotel... I was like "thanks but no thanks, straight to my hotel will do me just fine".

Must be something about Stringfellows because my taxi driver tried to get me to go to find hookers when he was driving me back to my hotel... I was like "thanks but no thanks, straight to my hotel will do me just fine".

It's just some of the London taxi drivers. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them are getting a cut for drumming up business. The last time I was down there working I was just getting a taxi from Putney Bridge to Earls Court to meet clients for a drink and the taxi driver asked me if I wanted a hooker.

Stop trying to wriggle. It's plainly obvious you assumed he was going to propose. And ye were wrang. What kinda copper are ye :D

He says he won't but I reckon he's bullshitting. Maybe it comes down to if he gets his hole or not!

Edited by Gazza_8

I'm in London this week and nobody has asked me if I want a hooker. :(

Head to the Hilton on Park Lane.... tons of them in there. Our company use the hotel for meetings every March and it is amazing how often you see them in there. We asked the barman once why they didnt kick them out as they were so blatant and his response was "they are good for business".

One of my colleagues, when we were there in March (Trader Vics, bar/restaurant downstairs at the Hilton), got asked back to some girls room within 5 mins of meeting. He reckoned she was just into him, I am sure she would have been a hooker ! The following night a few of us, including Board members, were in the bar on the top floor of the hotel and 3 girls sat down.... I was headed to the bathroom and told one of the Board members to not let my colleague go with any of the girls as they were hookers.... I get back from the bathroom and the Board member leans over and says "you were right, she just offered herself to me".

The number of hookers in that area is incredible - but it kind of makes sense given it is Park Lane & Mayfair where people with tons of money hang out.

We decided to book tussauds, if there isn't a queue for paying at the door juffery then you can refund me!

Booked a hop on hop off bus tour for friday. Anywhere that we should get off apart from the obvious choices?