It all sounds positive.We can only give CW our full support,as well as Ally & the team,and see what developes,we have no choice but to trust him.

We don't have to show blind faith. I would hope that we as a support can be critical friends.

It all sounds positive.We can only give CW our full support,as well as Ally & the team,and see what developes,we have no choice but to trust him.

Well said Ian to many of our support buying into the media crap that is spouted. Time will tell with regards to Whyte all you can hope for is he doesn't make as big a balls of it as the last bunch which shouldn't be too hard.

We don't have to show blind faith. I would hope that we as a support can be critical friends.

Don't think it is blind faith mate,what he has said is positive and deserves our support until he is proved wrong,no?

You have to earn trust. At least that's the way it should be.

He has bought a club in turmoil, ended the "dignified silence" that the previous regime stuck by & let our club be ridiculed at every chance, he bankrolled no less than 7 signings (not big money, but they are doing the job), he secured our best players on long term deals, he has taken intelligent steps to ensure administration does not lead to insolvency, he. Just some of the things he has done in less than a year.

Craig Whyte's tenure might only be young, but he has earned my trust for now.