Rangers fan MacMillan says Whyte claims 'disturbing'

I have no doubt that Whyte is looking at the big picture if he can get us sorted out financially and running at a profit. He will sell us and make a great return on his investment. Now like it or hate it, it's a win for both sides we get a club on an even keel being run the correct way, he makes money.

All a big if mind you.

Listening to Robert Burns last evening, I thought he must be really pissed off at the Procurator Fiscal/Crown Prosecution Service ie he and his staff have compiled the relevant facts and presented them to the PF/CPS and they have failed to act appropriately. When Mark Daly enquires what sanctions could have befallen Craig whyte, Robert Burns tells us he could have faced two years in jail. There is NO TRACE that any evidence was passed to the PF/CPS by Burns and his team.

To sum up, thirty-two years past, I bought a Capri JPS and spent several minutes on the M6 travelling in excess of 100 mph. If a CPS had received a report I could have served 6 months in jail. Or, if Zero Tolerance had compiled a report on Neil Lennon's textual threatening of his abandoned pregnant girlfriend, then the Lurgan Lout could have been a guest of Her Maj' for a year or so.