10 Sep: Dundee Utd (a) 0-1

18 Sep: Celtic (h) 4-2

24 Sep: Dunfermline (a) 0-4

27 Sep: Kilmarnock (h) 2-0

01 Oct: Hibernian (h) 1-0

15 Oct: St Mirren (h) 1-1

23 Oct: Hearts (a) 0-2

29 Oct: Aberdeen (a) 1-2

And yet the press and your average Yahoo keeps telling us we have a poor team.

Read it and weep bhoys.

Agree with this Govan Allan constantly being told we have a poor side and one that is inferior to them by old mates and work colleagues at first I thought they were just in denial now I think they actually do believe it :)

Agree with this Govan Allan constantly being told we have a poor side and one that is inferior to them by old mates and work colleagues at first I thought they were just in denial now I think they actually do believe it :)

They have been saying that for years.

It would be nigh on impossible to be inferior for 3 years and still win the league each year. Even if it DID happen they should be questioning why their far superior team is still languishing behind "the worst hum team ever".

Should they not be more worried by their own failings as a superior team rather than how this piss-poor Rangers team is still winning the league. It suggests there is a more deep-rooted problem at Celtic.

They would be far better just accepting we are a better team - that is easier to solve than other deep-rooted problems.

Don't you understand??? They play with style!!!

They lose with style as well, but what's the result got to do with the game, at least they manage to entertain their own fans(and us lol ).

Thing is,they really believe they have never lost any title,they really believe they were either cheated out of titles by the establishment or they threw away the titles themselves,which makes winning more titles even more enjoyable:smile:

Shame they can't lose with dignity ;)

That's because they're being picked on and put down all the time, as well as not getting enough credit for their free flowing footba...... Oh, it's just flown out the window! Ha ha ha.

Thing is,they really believe they have never lost any title,they really believe they were either cheated out of titles by the establishment or they threw away the titles themselves,which makes winning more titles even more enjoyable:smile:

I love it when they start that, so entertaining. Unlike their team.