Minutes of Vanguard Bears meeting with Craig Whyte

I wasn't following the debate mate, so I can't comment on it. Just thought I'd mention that these are literally just quickly jotted minutes of the meeting and not supposed to be some sort of fancily worded report.

I think that's what was intended but now it's become the transcript. As a paid up grammar nazi I notice these things too but hey ho the content speaks for itself.

After seeing Mr Spiers’ involvement in the BBC Documentary, we were considering whether to withdraw all press privileges, but decided against it, as we were of the view that his influence and readership is not significant enough to trouble us.

Odious Creep will spout bile and blood reading this :D

• 2 months later...
Last night, Vanguard Bears were granted a meeting with Rangers Chairman Craig Whyte.3 Delegates from the site attended the meeting, which was brokered by one of our influential contributors.

The meeting was unprecedented, and a first for any Rangers supporters’ website.

Minutes as follows:

2. Mr. Whyte and Rangers F.C. – The Future

Some direct questions were put to Mr Whyte

VB – Do you have a value in mind that you could settle at with HMRC that could allow the club to pay off any amount due, should Rangers lose the “main” case against the organisation, and avoid the scenario of Administration or Insolvency?

CW – Yes, although that value is sensitive

VB – Would that value be paid directly without offsetting against future season ticket revenue?

CW – Yes

Hmmm .