All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

£7m to £8m + Dorrans fine but no less............

Agree with this £7m - £8m + Dorrans and it would be acceptable

I don't see it happening though I think Jelavic will stay here until Summer, I'd like us to try sign Billy Sharp though if and when he does go

He has a good scoring record down there.

West Brom are better than say Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton currently. As for Jelavic I would like to keep him but yeah people being slightly unrealistic with cash plus player. Dorrans has been on the fringe but is over valued like most English based players. If £10m came up for Jelavic it would be hard to turn down, even though he is slightly off form £8m might be pushing it if I'm realistic. Plus don't West Brom have Odenwingie and Long and they don't play many forwards either.

Say if we get £2m-£5m plus Dorrans. Then they can jog on, quite frankly we don't need another midfielder and who's to say its Dorrans unless the article states this?

Dorrans? We'd need to shed Edu and/or McCulloch ... and sign a decent replacement for Jelavic. It looks like Pizarro (Bremen?) and Olic (Bayern) will be loaned out in January, as they don't get as much football as they like ... and there's Jordan Rhodes, who is apparently valued at 3m.

Dorrans? We'd need to shed Edu and/or McCulloch ... and sign a decent replacement for Jelavic. It looks like Pizarro (Bremen?) and Olic (Bayern) will be loaned out in January, as they don't get as much football as they like ... and there's Jordan Rhodes, who is apparently valued at 3m.

Dorrans would be a good player, just hasn't had game time, I'd be pleased with him. We would need to offload 2 midfielders I agree.

Pizarro I'm not sure about Olic is a good player even if he is 32/33 would still cause problems in the SPL but there isn't a chance because he would be on a large wage.

Looks like Aston Villa may be in for Davis again. They carefully avoid any prices, but as he's what, 5 1/2 years to go on his contract, it will take serious money to price him out of Ibrox.

And for all his importance to the team - since he's signed his extension - Davis has hardly been at 75% of his own standards, not being able to dominate a game against the midfielders of ... St. Mirren, St. Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Dunfermline. Though results are by far not his fault alone, you would have expected more of him in any of these games and if a Dorrans, Davidson and (!) even a Riordan would come in as his replacements ... one might be tempted to accept ... say 6m.

Another article says Liverpool are preparing a 7.5m raid for Jelavic and if somesuch happens by, well, you know the rest. We'd ask for 9m, settle for 8m and he's off.

I will say this again, I suspect there would be UPROAR if we signed Riordan. NO NO NO NO NO !!

A ned who would be unbecoming of wearing a Rangers shirt.

Where did you hear that Craig almost choked on my cup of tea.

I agree thou NO NO NO NO NO AND HELL NO!!!!!!!