Settings

Guest superrcooper7

Oh right. Have to keep marking forums as read when they appear then.

Tell me how things are for you now. I've denied you access to the Rangers and Sky Sports news feed forums. If it doesn't help I'll just switch it back.

Guest superrcooper7
Tell me how things are for you now. I've denied you access to the Rangers and Sky Sports news feed forums. If it doesn't help I'll just switch it back.

Seems spot on, thank-you. First time on since the early hours and no news feeds to dredge through so I'm very happy.

Brilliant mate. I can deny you access to the downloads and videos forum too if you wanted because when the Willie Vass feed comes in every other day it creates about 40 or so new posts. Up to you though, so just let me know if you want your access to that cut off as well.

I can't allow you access to that forum and switch off the Willie Vass feeds for you, but I've denied you access to that forum now. If you decide you want any of these changes switched back it's no problem, just let me know.

I agree with SuperCooper, the Jim White, Sir Trevor McDonald and Ally McCoist news feeds annoy me.

I can deny you access to any or all 3 of those forums like I've done for superrcooper7 if that's what you want Gav. Consider it and let me know if you want your access to any of these sub-forums changed.