Ah, right it won't be.

If I've got time tomorrow, I'll have a look at the default mobile skin and see if this can be improved. :)

I'd hit the thanks button but alas, there isn't one. So I'll say it instead, thanks :D

I've been on through the internet on my samsung galaxy and it works perfectly.

Touchscreen EEEE AWWW!

Plus, by work perfectly did it scroll down properly? Or give you the phone's own text editor when you inputted. Or did it strut its funky stuff and do a fandago with a large chicken?

Ok, giving it a go on my mobile. I'll have to talk crap to fill up the text box. No change there then. Ok, running out of things to say. End of text box and alas it did not work ;)

That wink was supposed to be a sad face.

Still goes out of the box and doesn't scroll down. Guess I'll just have to keep mobile posts short!

Pity.

All I'd suggest in the meantime is to use one of the other desktop themes for the moment. I'll see if I can find another mobile skin but these won't tap into your mobile input software (like you requested) but retain their formatting via web coding.