After a disasterous run in 2013 so far my luck has taken a turn this weekend and a couple of wee wins.

Singapore races - 2 winners

Saturday coupon up - Wigan, West Ham, Sheff Wed

Djemba Ba first goalscorer v Man Utd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fcking Man City !!!!

I had a 6 fold coupon on today.....

Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, West Ham.

Man City cost me a wedge today the useless fckers.

Man Utd cost me on a 4 fold, mainly same teams as you. How could they not win Fergusons last game!

That is worse than mine guven the 5-2 lead Gribz.

Unbelievable !

• 1 month later...

Nice wee day on the coupon yesterday - also had the winner and 3rd place in Irish derby at 6/1 and 33/1

Up about 150 quid yesterday - been on a good run of late, up about 350 in last month

• 2 weeks later...

Craig how does the handicap betting work again?

Do you add the points given by bookies to the actual amount then your team has to still be top?

EG Motherwell have +24 pts offered by William Hills and are 8/1. So do they get a 24 point head start?

I can never work this one out.

Just going over all the bets for next season. Some crackers down south. Will post my tips soon

I fancy some of these bets:

Arsenal outright Premier League winners 10/1

Top 4 finish Arsenal 4/6 (thats a gimmie)

Top Welsh Club Swansea 4/9 (double up with another area and worth something)

Top North East Club Sunderland 11/8. (Newcastle will have in house fighting with Pardew and Kinnear)

Relegation - Cardiff 11/8

Top London Club in the Championship - Charlton 8/1 (Finished the season flying!. Up against QPR who will sell all their players, Watford who had a loan team and Millwall)

Palace, Cardiff and Hull to go back down 7/1 (Can only see Norwich being the other contender this season)

Palace, Cardiff and Norwich to go down 16/1

Top London Club Arsenal 3/1

• 1 month later...
Craig how does the handicap betting work again?

Do you add the points given by bookies to the actual amount then your team has to still be top?

EG Motherwell have +24 pts offered by William Hills and are 8/1. So do they get a 24 point head start?

I can never work this one out.

Just going over all the bets for next season. Some crackers down south. Will post my tips soon

Sorry bud, only just saw this... I was travelling all summer !

I think the handicap betting is AWFUL Gribz... reason being you are betting on Motherwell there but not just against them overtaking Celtic, but being ahead of the others in the league too, based on their handicap as well. So you cant just look at Motherwell at +24 in isolation, you also have to consider the over on Utd, Aberdeen, ICT etc - and work out the amount that Motherwell are also giving them. It is a horrible one to try to predict

I am on a bit of a run right now.... have taken my account from 640 quid on CL final day to 1390 today. Obviously these runs come to an end.

Today's was just the prime example of why I should just take my cash...

Sunderland, Schalke, Arsenal and Basel.

Schalke score in 90th to win 3-2 and Sunderland score 4 times in last 12 mins or so to come back from 2-0 down to win 4-2.