• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
my son had £1 on a fivefold Both teams to score & win. he had four up and waiting on Bury to beat Portsmouth. Bury went 4-2 ahead after 82 mins only Pompey to score two goals in the last two mins. He was nearly greeting. £900 he would have won.

Poor lad that's unlucky.

I was having a few flutters yesterday, had Espanyol to beat bottom team Almeria and they was leading for 80 mins, I had a chance to cash in but thought they couldn't lose at home only for Almeria to score twice.

Same with PSG, had a single on them and they was winning 1-0, again could have cashed in and they drew 1-1.

Happy with the Chelsea draw no bet win though, 12/5 was a cracking price for that.

• 1 month later...

Anyone putting anything on the world cup? got a few on the go at the minute included a rock bottom bet at bet fair. Aussies, Iran, Costa Rica, Greece, USA, Algeria, Honduras & Cameroon to finish bottom of their groups 52/1

Anyone putting anything on the world cup? got a few on the go at the minute included a rock bottom bet at bet fair. Aussies, Iran, Costa Rica, Greece, USA, Algeria, Honduras & Cameroon to finish bottom of their groups 52/1

Certainly will be having a flutter in the coming days. Will go for an out right winner but struggling to decide between Argentina, Germany and Spain at the moment.

I think Greece could cost you in that bet, but their group is to tough to call.

Uruguay were drawing with Slovenia 0-0 after 30 minutes, the bookies gave EVS for Uruguay to win during in match betting so I bit their hand off, it finished 2-0.

Put the winnings onto Chile who were drawing 0-0 with Norn Ireland after 70 mins and again the bookies went out as far as 8/5 Chile, I took them while at 11/10, and again it finished 2-0.

Certainly will be having a flutter in the coming days. Will go for an out right winner but struggling to decide between Argentina, Germany and Spain at the moment.

I think Greece could cost you in that bet, but their group is to tough to call.

yeah possibly but i am hoping they just don't perform well in south america. can't wait for it all to kick off now.

• 1 year later...