Which of our players are just not good enough?

Seriuosly, Barry Ferguson is the only player in our current squad who is truly Rangers class. To say / think otherwise is a true reflextion of how we have downgraded and allowed Murray to lower our expectations.

Just look back over the years to players like Iain Ferguson, John Brown, Richard Gough, Brian laudrup, Gio, Albertz, RDB, Gazza et al who were REAL Rangers class.

The current squad, like most of Rangers FC at the moment are a pish poor imitation of what Rangers class is.

Thank you for killing the club we love Mr Murray - you fuckin wanker.

Cammy F

Barry Ferguson on his day is indeed Rangers class, as is Dado Prso on top form, but I think those days are gone to be bluntly honest.

Klos would fall into the same category of Prso. Other than that, it's a blue, blue sea of mediocrity, I'm afraid.

Barry Ferguson on his day is indeed Rangers class, as is Dado Prso on top form, but I think those days are gone to be bluntly honest.

Klos would fall into the same category of Prso. Other than that, it's a blue, blue sea of mediocrity, I'm afraid.

Sorry, but Prso is FINISHED and Klos is NOT Rangers class. A player who refused to play for the reserves is not Rangers class and one whom asked only last week if he would like to come to our RSC Dance and answered 'Sorry, I don't understand English' is NOT Rangers class. I pressume Mr Klos understands enough English to cash his wages in ever month tho.

Cammy F

If Barry Ferguson played to his true potential every game then he would be Rangers class. He does show the desire of someone in the mould of the greats like Gough, Goram, Durrant, Brown etc but he is far to inconsistant.