For those that like House music

You posted the minimal set here back in June! :D

Checking out the August one just now mate....

Haha. Bugger :(

Minimal isn't everyone's cup of tea. That set was more for me on my travels than anything, and it's the first time I had done a set like that. 122bpm is hard to mix as minimal isn't "DJ" friendly, ESP at my level.

I don't download tunes at work, as most know DLing at work can get you in the shit anyway, but I have a lot of new tunes written down, some absolute belters as its this time of year when the big names do their summer top tens so I ponce on their pages and then YouTube the track and decide if I like it.

I have been asked to DJ at a full moon party on a an island near my home, but I'm taking that with a pinch of salt as Thailand ex pats are good at "talking" about the gs like that but nothing coming of it.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that the other day and subscribed. Free tunes!

On another note (sic) I've been listening to loads of Fabriclive compilations and one stood out above all the others. Guy called Mattias Tanzmann is Fabriclive 65. Goes down as my second favourite Fabric mix behind the master DJ Sneak.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're an iTunes user, subscribe to Techno Live Sets (podcast)....hundreds of sets from just about every Techno/Deep House DJ around (Hawtin,Loco Dice , Gary Beck etc) there's a bit of talking at the beginning of each one but after that it's straight up stompin'

This set by the legendary Greg Wilson is outstanding.

You don't need to like House music to like this. Is utterly amazing and the best set I've heard in years. I've had it on loop for weeks now