I like this form a lot, it's informative, but i can't stand the Jim White "bot" (i'm assuming that's what it is)

To start with he's late with any information, but the worst is the posts about that mob, i appreciate that there's a wide variety of discussions go on here, but seeing them mention a lot does my box in.

Do we really need "Jim White"?

Tried to set up a poll. Can't=Tantrum!!!

Just start a new thread.

Just to be clear, I know there are a lot of dead/irrelevant threads from the feeds but they're just there to stimulate discussion in the quieter forums. They're easily ignored for me.

Guest superrcooper7

Has anyone started a thread on it yet? It's not just the Jim White thread that's annoying. There still seems to be an issue with all threads being marked unread when you have read them.

Just posted/replied, returned to forum and my own post is still unread. That's what does my head in and have asked how to rectify it before :(

I am afraid I have had that for years and unless someone can come up with an answer you will have to get used to it. You have to open and close it twice for it to be classed as read.