Save Rangers

Sad to see that already there is dissent from other fans groups (VB,UB,BO) and this is why nothing like this will ever get off the ground, too many people who think they are bigger/better Rangers fans than anybody else. Fans shouldn't be in charge of football clubs, business minds should.

I have registered though but would be reluctant to part with money until I know exactly what it's purpose is.

I don't think TBO have criticised it have they?

To be fair I haven't seen anything directly from TBO so strike them from the list, my point was more about general friction between groups. Given a bit of time and some up front communication maybe it can be resolved.

Given a bit of time and some up front communication maybe it can be resolved.

Agreed. Hopefully more information will filter down from the fans working group.

I'm sure everyone is eager to help - be it financially or logistically. Needs to be well organised and credible though. :)

Also, I think it's good to see all the supporter groups working together. For this to work, that has to happen and how well they manage this initial stage will give us good insight.

For now at least.

I'm concerned that if this went ahead then go's would take over & a power struggle would commence amongst the various trusts involved. That could, potentially, be devastating for Rangers.

For now at least.

I'm concerned that if this went ahead then go's would take over & a power struggle would commence amongst the various trusts involved. That could, potentially, be devastating for Rangers.

To be honest mate if this gets off the ground a power struggle is inevitable it's what we do.

How many of those now pledging do you suppose are Celtic fans? I've certainly had a few telling me how much charity they've committed to our future. Perhaps the great minds organising this pointless exercise had that in mind from the outset?

So sad to see Rangers fans continuing to be so easily drawn into such absurd schemes.