Save Rangers

That's fine no problem - that's just what i heard at the time, must've picked it up wrong then.

I believe so, mate. I'm not sure if the story ever was fully explained publicly but my understanding is that it is not what you said. :)

This is the problem with MD. Guys like me here so many stories, none positive. I've no doubt he's a Bear, but all i read is he rips off Bears with out blinking an eyebrow. If one or two said that i'd brush it off, but over the last year, since i joined twitter it's nothing but "do not trust this man"

Since we've been fucked over by CW, my honest opinion is this guy wants to step away from anything to do with any group of fans being involved with a takeover consortium as there's too much mistrust in the Rangers support now towards any new owners, or those involved

This is the problem with MD. Guys like me here so many stories, none positive. I've no doubt he's a Bear, but all i read is he rips off Bears with out blinking an eyebrow. If one or two said that i'd brush it off, but over the last year, since i joined twitter it's nothing but "do not trust this man"

Since we've been fucked over by CW, my honest opinion is this guy wants to step away from anything to do with any group of fans being involved with a takeover consortium as there's too much mistrust in the Rangers support now towards any new owners, or those involved

Years ago i got a book (brand new) off him for half price so i think he's brand new tbh. As i say, that is what i heard at the time, just wish Bluedell would give us a clue soon as i finish work (Night Porter at the mo) at 8am...

C'mon Blue. :-)

That sounds like you're describing Robert McElroy! ;-) :-)

Years ago i got a book (brand new) off him for half price so i think he's brand new tbh. As i say, that is what i heard at the time, just wish Bluedell would give us a clue soon as i finish work (Night Porter at the mo) at 8am...

C'mon Blue. :-)

That's fine mate, but you know what i'm saying, there's too much mistrust going about. We can't afford to take any risks, and won't

That's fine mate, but you know what i'm saying, there's too much mistrust going about. We can't afford to take any risks, and won't

I think the same will be said of Dave King mate. I think he's okay but public perception is important and if the media are gonna try and be divisive maybe we need to be extra extra careful not to give them any opportunity to divide the Rangers support?

I'm off now - nice wee site btw.

I think the same will be said of Dave King mate. I think he's okay but public perception is important and if the media are gonna try and be divisive maybe we need to be extra extra careful not to give them any opportunity to divide the Rangers support?

I'm off now - nice wee site btw.

I agree with dave King. My hope is there's someone we have not heard of yet, with cash and a great transparent track record in business gonna buy us then bring fans on board