Save Rangers

Does anybody know if there is an option to donate a set amount each month? I don't have a lot of money but I would give £10 a month for the rest of my life. If there is not that option, do you think that it is a good idea?

I dont know who owns/runs this site, can I ask if this site is in favour of this scheme?

Thanks. Gordon.

Does anybody know if there is an option to donate a set amount each month? I don't have a lot of money but I would give £10 a month for the rest of my life. If there is not that option, do you think that it is a good idea?

I dont know who owns/runs this site, can I ask if this site is in favour of this scheme?

Thanks. Gordon.

I'd imagine that would become an option further down the line.

Just stick in a small amount for the moment! :)

Pledge done.

Anyone willing to divulge what they'd be pledging? It would be interesting to know what others are willing to contribute. I realise we can all afford or are prepared to invest differing amounts and it's not a competition and no shame on having a lower amount than someone else. I also realise many people like to keep it private.

The default was £500 and coincidentally that's exactly what I feel I could afford and which is a substantial enough amount - and something like a grand would be just a bit too much with plenty of other things to pay for and on the wish list.

There's also the point that this is a financially bad investment - we stand to lose most of our money but it's about saving the club and not for financial gain. I think you basically have to pay up and forget about the money - having a share of a healthy Rangers is priceless.

I put a grand in could go more, but also like my baws still attached to me and Mrs GA might separate them from me if I told her I went anymore.

Thanks. Gordon.

We're testing the water at present mate. DD schemes have been discussed and you're not the only bear tonight to suggest this. All info and ideas will be shared over time mate.

I'm pledging £500 and I'll throw in any proceeds the Club can make out of my ex. Haven't asked her mind you!

Would have been more serious if the fan groups had asked for realistic commitments to monthly payments - say in multiples of £10 per month. I do think that a) for the majority, and b) with regards to long term future planning, that concrete commitments of £120 to say £1200 per annum would in the long term be more sustainable and realistic.

Furthermore, it's a bit pie in the sky. There's no teeth in this. Do you get a vote? Multiple vote? What kind of governance? What's to stop fans with the best intentions making an arse of it?

This is a one off opportunity and one off chance. If this fails, a lot of fans will not back Plan B.

At least there should be some kind of policy statement.

Just what I think, mind you.

Other thought is that this will be hacked big-time by arses with the downfall of our Club at heart.

Again just what I think.