Save Rangers

Made my pledge fairly early on.

Must say i do get upset looking in on the rangersmedia forum as some pore scorn on this because of perceived links with the RST and the followfollow forum. Very, immature that they can't see past those type of differences...

We'll never have solidarity as fans no matter how hard or loud we shout for it online.

Made my pledge fairly early on.

Must say i do get upset looking in on the rangersmedia forum as some pore scorn on this because of perceived links with the RST and the followfollow forum. Very, immature that they can't see past those type of differences...

All of the forums are trying their best to get on these days mate and quite a few of us here post on RM & FF too, but regarding the real problem with unity, I think immature is a great word to use because it seems to me to be a mixture of old issues/baggage and big egos which stand in the way. It really SHOULD be overcome though and there's nobody that can say it wouldn't be worthwhile. It's now or never as far as that's concerned and if a few people have to put their ego to the side along with past issues, then either they do it or they become an obstacle.

All of the forums are trying their best to get on these days mate and quite a few of us here post on RM & FF too, but regarding the real problem with unity, I think immature is a great word to use because it seems to me to be a mixture of old issues/baggage and big egos which stand in the way. It really SHOULD be overcome though and there's nobody that can say it wouldn't be worthwhile. It's now or never as far as that's concerned and if a few people have to put their ego to the side along with past issues, then either they do it or they become an obstacle.

It seems to me that there's one name that crops up all the time, Mark Dingwall and if he was to step back then there might be a lot more harmony between the fans?

We'll never have solidarity as fans no matter how hard or loud we shout for it online.

Jeez, the online fans can't even fully get together as one, so that's a fair point. There's tens of thousands of fans who don't visit forums, don't tweet etc etc, so where do they come into all of this? Online we try to discuss what the future of the club should be, but what percentage of the 40k season ticket holders visit any of the forums and actually get invloved in discussion? There's a lot of lurking and reading, but even then it's nothing like a truely representative number. There's also the overseas fans online and many of them buy online season tickets etc, but how could anyone discount the season ticket holders?

It seems to me that there's one name that crops up all the time, Mark Dingwall and if he was to step back then there might be a lot more harmony between the fans?

Well, that's the name that keeps cropping up. As for harmony, well who knows mate. It would certainly be refreshing.

Maybe you have a point there as it's all down to perception. I know the fella and he's 100% Rangers and i just think that what he did was an oversight in his part, maybe he was pressed for time and that it'd be okay because he'd pay it back (which he did) but the thing is once there's a wee bit of mistrust it grows...

I'll bet he's really regretting doing what he did. There's a line that you don't cross but sometimes that line can be a bit vague. I'd hope those with doubts would realise that he's a real bluenose, and not a dodgy character.