McKay relieved at Rangers exit

Guest Dutchy

Maybe you didn't get a proper chance Matt, but of the ones you did get, surely you should have done better than you did.

It's only you that can explain why you didn't step up to the mark. You're not going to last long, in any league, if you don't appear to put in some effort.

Maybe you didn't get a proper chance Matt, but of the ones you did get, surely you should have done better than you did.

It's only you that can explain why you didn't step up to the mark. You're not going to last long, in any league, if you don't appear to put in some effort.

I find the above a tad harsh. I thought that, when he played, he actually DID put in a fair shift. He may not have been to our desired standard, but I didnt think he lacked in the effort department.

I find the above a tad harsh. I thought that, when he played, he actually DID put in a fair shift. He may not have been to our desired standard, but I didnt think he lacked in the effort department.

To be honest, I kind of find that worse...

Guest Dutchy

I think that because he wasn't at our standard is the reason he wasn't played much. I did try to cosset it with he probably didn't get much of a chance, but the fact we're in such a bad financial state, he was almost guarnteed to go, even if it was just to save wages. Which is what I think was the real reason.

It's almost impossible to gauge just how good, or bad he was on the amount of games he got. But he didn't do enough, IMO to warrant a continuation of his employment.

Edited by Dutchy