Leaving Scotland

It's beginning to look more and more like we're not going to win this. If we have to start again i'm all for leaving scotland and applying for the lower leagues in england.

As I said on the Fantasy/Nightmare thread I started last night, my understanding is that UEFA will not allow it.

Didn't see that. But if we're a new company, why not? I don't want rangers to be part of this setup any more.

Didn't see that. But if we're a new company, why not? I don't want rangers to be part of this setup any more.

Because we play in Scotland and it's the English league.

I know about the Welsh clubs but that is historic and apparently UEFA will not allow it to happen now.

I have been reading all this "we wont be allowed to move" etc but if you don't try how will we ever know for sure. new co new rules surely? Even if we remain as normal i think our days in the SPL/SFA are now over, how the hell does anyone want to stay with two corrupt and blatantly anti-Rangers organisations.