Leaving Scotland

Staying in Scotland for me. Why? For purely selfish reason really. I absolutely LOVE the fact that we cast a massive shadow, whether succeeding or not, over the rest of the country.

Whether it's the powers that be, other club's fans or the media, the level of bitterness and hypocrisy that we bring out of people is hilarious and to be fair, flattering.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE and they all know it.

That bitterness and hatred has spilled over into actively trying to kill us off though, complaints, campaigns and just plain old lies have been perpetrated on us over the last few years. The playing field is no longer level but skewed hideously against us and it will only get worse, the scent of blood was in their nostrils and they will not just go back to rivalry easily. I'm not for a minute saying that this is some kind of Roman/Republican conspiracy but if enough of them spend enough time and effort they can cause us problems for many years to come.

If we emerge relatively unscathed from this (post CVA) with new investment and the big black shadow of HMRC banished then I fully expect it to go to another level. Leaving them in their own conflicted midden would be the ultimate insult.

Fair point mate. Opportunity has dictated most of these 'kill Rangers' activities. Firstly, SDM done nothing to put these hate filled hypocrites in their place and protect and defend Rangers and the fans. Secondly, CW has opened the door for these infidels to have their wee moment in the sun by putting us on our knees.

Once we get through this mire, and I believe we will, these cowards will crawl back under their rocks, never to be heard of again.

New man in charge will hopefully mean a new attitude and stance against these people.

Staying in Scotland for me. Why? For purely selfish reason really. I absolutely LOVE the fact that we cast a massive shadow, whether succeeding or not, over the rest of the country.

Whether it's the powers that be, other club's fans or the media, the level of bitterness and hypocrisy that we bring out of people is hilarious and to be fair, flattering.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE and they all know it.

Think I agree with you really. We don't like to admit it, but we need THEM and they need us. If we moved to pastures new I would miss the chance to stuff them now and again. I have a dream where we meet Keltic in the champions League and stuff them in full view of the worldwide watching audience. We can only do that if we get our co-efficient up and we both qualify for Europe's top tournament. If Apoel Nicosia can do it then so can Rangers and Keltic.

There's only one thing worse than unrequited love - unrequited hatred!

Edited by alexscottislegend
sp.

I'm pretty sure that UEFA couldn't say anything. It would be against EU legislation. I may be wrong and defer to more learned opinion.

I said that last night in another thread the European courts would throw this out for sure. Firstly many companies have moved from one country to another within the EU and sticking to football the precedent has already been set as in with the Welsh clubs. The European Courts could never vote against it imo.