Rangers Fans Fighting Fund

The pay cut is, imo, only a partial saving of cash. I still expect some redundancies and cost cutting elsewhere. If we need to save a million a month, I can't see how the wage bill covers that.

I think an open mind for just now is the best idea, until the launch tomorrow. Hopefully all questions will be answered.

We could argue that we expect the players to take these cuts for the love of the club, so it's our turn to help out now. £10 from 50,000 people for example would cover half of a month, alongside player cuts.

However, it needs proper explanation and complete transparency to get off the ground.

Will the creditors not ask for any donations?

Will the money not end up in the pool of money for creditors?

Will it not get used towards ensuring that we can survive until the end of the season?

Will it not get used to prevent job losses within the club?

Will it not get used towards ensuring that we can survive until the end of the season?

Will it not get used to prevent job losses within the club?

Possibly but what's the legal aspect of this?

I though buying the services provided by Rangers is the best way to ensure jobs are secured? If the demand is there then folk are needed to supply it?

Possibly but what's the legal aspect of this?

I though buying the services provided by Rangers is the best way to ensure jobs are secured? If the demand is there then folk are needed to supply it?

I can't see why there should be an issue, although I'm not an expert. If the fund is designated to be a contribution towards overheads, then why should there be a problem?

On the face of it i'm ready and willing to contribute. This is where the Save Rangers missed a trick, if they would have only turned those pledges into donations and helped the club in it's hour of need. They would have got massive respect and credit, that could have led to any prospective consortium to know that we the support mean business and we don't do walking away too.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Guest BlueBoy82

i like thousands of ordinary gers fans want to donate whatever i can reasonably afford, however, as of yet, i dont know how to do this, can we get to the nitty gritty and get this started, time fellow bears is not on ousr side. WATP.

Yeah, I'm not really into just chucking my money into a black hole. That's why I'd put a lot more into a share issue - you still lose your money but at least get some accountability for it.

My thinking too.

Also, I'm still of the opinion that Jardine does nothing to warrant a salary. I'm putting my lot into SaveRangers because I'd hope hangers-on like Sandy, Carmichael and Mason would be shown the door.

My thinking too.

Also, I'm still of the opinion that Jardine does nothing to warrant a salary. I'm putting my lot into SaveRangers because I'd hope hangers-on like Sandy, Carmichael and Mason would be shown the door.

Save Rangers doesn't EXIST! It's hypothetical. And will not happen. You'd actually put your money into an anonymous website backed by Dingwall?