"But come when duty calls"

You have stood up when it counted. You have done your bit to try and save our wonderful club and save the jobs of others. You have played your part in the Rangers story, and you will never be forgotten.

Places in the Hall of fame should await you all.

"If you had it, would you give it?" is a question that is oft asked. You have shown your answer to that.

I will be forever grateful and what I would like to say to each one of you, with tears in my eyes, is

"Thank you"

:lm::sp::am::sn::sd:

:kl::sw::me::cb::dg:

:sa::dh::lw::kb::ab:

:na::jn::rm::al::rp:

:hemmings::sk:

and everyone else involved.

You have stood up when it counted. You have done your bit to try and save our wonderful club and save the jobs of others. You have played your part in the Rangers story, and you will never be forgotten.

Places in the Hall of fame should await you all.

"If you had it, would you give it?" is a question that is oft asked. You have shown your answer to that.

I will be forever grateful and what I would like to say to each one of you, with tears in my eyes, is

"Thank you"

:lm::sp::am::sn::sd:

:kl::sw::me::cb::dg:

:sa::dh::lw::kb::ab:

:na::jn::rm::al::rp:

:hemmings::sk:

and everyone else involved.

FFS Did you have to get me all emotional in front of the wife and kids. Agree totally.

True blues indeed!

The pressures on these guys over the past weeks especially this this week have been immense, now they can go home to their families and relax over the weekend, a few days off they deserve it.

Thank god we don't have a game tomorrow. I'm sure Ally and the lads will be bursting at training next week. LOOK OUT, Arabs! WATP!

Entirely true - yes, they get paid shitloads in the first place, and being on 25% of 25K a week is still a pretty good wage, but at the end of the day they've willing sacrificed thousands of pounds to keep the club running.

And they've saved dozens, maybe hundreds of jobs inside the club.

My only worry is the fickle fan, who maybe will 'forget' this sacrifice in a month or two and slate the players for a poor display and defeat.

Entirely true - yes, they get paid shitloads in the first place, and being on 25% of 25K a week is still a pretty good wage, but at the end of the day they've willing sacrificed thousands of pounds to keep the club running.

And they've saved dozens, maybe hundreds of jobs inside the club.

My only worry is the fickle fan, who maybe will 'forget' this sacrifice in a month or two and slate the players for a poor display and defeat.

Aye,for the rest of this season the gesture the Rangers players have made far outways performances and they should receive a standing ovation before during and after games. Well done guys.