Donation plan for Rangers fans

I am sorry to say but this is utter nonsense.

I agree I also pledged money but not to back a takeover from one group of people. I am not sure this group is the best way forward for Rangers. I am seriously interested who the other contenders are. I am most interested if Jim McColl has made a serious bid as I see him as a better solution than Murray. The guy from America may also be a better bet.

As with the SaveRangers scheme, the people involved with the Fighting Fund aren't daft so I'm sure all pros and cons have been weighed up.

I look forward to hearing more from all early this week.

There are two big differences between the saverangers scheme and the rangers fans fighting fund.

One is that one is a pledge, the other is cash now.

Two is that with saverangers any donations will be for shares, with the RFFF the donations are to save the club, not for investment.

There are two big differences between the saverangers scheme and the rangers fans fighting fund.

One is that one is a pledge, the other is cash now.

Two is that with saverangers any donations will be for shares, with the RFFF the donations are to save the club, not for investment.

Obviously there are lots of other questions within that though. However, I respect you've said we'll find out more in the next day or two so will wait until then.

What I will say is that I've seen a lot of (valid) criticism of the RFFF in terms of black holes but many fans wanted to help immediately so I'm glad those fans are being listened to.