Rangers fans fighting fund launched

I won't ;)

My quarrel is not with you personally, so while you feel the need to defend the RST at every turn, it will fall on deaf ears with many around here, myself especially.

I will defend the Trust especially when people put up wrong information as you did. Both the Association and the Assembly have committed money for the saverangers campaign so it is not simply by the RST as you had indicated.

I make typos myself all the time and I've seen you make plenty on here too Craig. :D

The bottom line is that the "oversees" error is relatively minor, but advertising the wrong email address for Paypal donations is completely shambolic.

Aye but my typos are all because I am using my blackberry :D Honest. I would never use a Blackberry to put that together.

Seriously though, I go back and correct my typos if I see them - but giving out payment details and getting them wrong is just suicide.

I will defend the Trust especially when people put up wrong information as you did. Both the Association and the Assembly have committed money for the saverangers campaign so it is not simply by the RST as you had indicated.

Given the Assembly are now behind the RFFF do they still support SaveRangers campaign ?

They haven't said they don't. They've just agreed to contribute towards the leaflets at the last home game.

That doesnt mean they have said they do though. Has there been no communication between the parties running the SaveRangers campaign ? As it stands it looks like the Assembly are standing behind TWO different campaigns, and it creates confusion.

Isn't...that...exactly what I said?

If you think that then you've completely missed the point - and if you agree with me so much then maybe you should have just said so.

It's funny you say you know what a share is yet your whole argument is based mainly on the premise that shares and fresh air are the same thing.

No-one ever contested that there would be less raised on a donation basis than a share issue - in fact it's obvious, it's just you were just arguing that they were the exactly the same thing and so you conclude that those who pledged to buy shares were insincere on the evidence of the lower amount.

We're not arguing about the effect, we're arguing about the cause... get it?