Rangers fans fighting fund launched

I've already said, this scheme will make 500k to one million tops. Even that was an optimistic estimate. People do not put their money where their mouth is. And Cal, before you come wading in, shurrup.

In all fairness, it's also mid month of a 5 week month. I would expect it to rise more when people get paid (assuming traditional end of month). Also it launched beginning of a week, so those paid weekly may wait to the end of the week and finally those paid mid month are still 1-2 days shy of being paid.

This IS a donation scheme too, not a share issue and some people won't want to donate without getting a return. However, I think it's a respectable start :D

I've already said, this scheme will make 500k to one million tops. Even that was an optimistic estimate. People do not put their money where their mouth is. And Cal, before you come wading in, shurrup.

Great for a first day though, add in end off the month pay day contributions and i think this will rise considerably. If they can keep up the momentum this could turn out to be a worthwhile ongoing cause.

Dont forget that some will contribute more than once - some will put a set amount aside from their weekly, bi-weekly or monthly wage too. This is a scheme which, in all fairness, never actually needs to end.

Struggling to pay at the moment as PayPal charge you so left that one as I'd rather Rangers get all the money, and my phone banking should be called "on hold forever" banking. The internet banking should also be called, "we put so many stupid rules in our password choice that you won't be able to remember it and so access will be suspended" banking.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

HAHA , just had a life ban for daring to argue with MD on ff , he is a liar nothing more ......

Well, well. It appears that the very same question was asked about Mark at the meeting in Northern Ireland tonight. Sandy Jardine's answer was almost word for word as Mark eplained it.

Well, well. It appears that the very same question was asked about Mark at the meeting in Northern Ireland tonight. Sandy Jardine's answer was almost word for word as Mark eplained it.

What was the answer?

And will jardine get banned from FF as well? :D

What was Jardine's (and Mark's) answer, C?

Some people from another website (I'll leave that to your imagination) were saying that Mark was asked to suspend the saverangers website and that he said he would (even although that wasn't within his power to decide). Mark said that he got up and explained the differences between the two initiatives and agreed that everyone who had pledged would be sent an e-mail about the RFFF. He was called a liar for saying this but Sandy Jardine confirmed it tonight when asked by someone from same website. No doubt they will set up a blog to apologise.:rolleyes: