Rangers fans fighting fund launched

The RST and an Australian attention seeker. There's so much in this post that I'm not interested in.

Yet you reply.

The part in bold would sum you up....along with tin foil wrapped round your head.

Edited by Stimpy

If you didn't whore off the RST at every turn like some sycophant, I might even take you seriously. It's like you're Dingwall's mouthpiece and do nothing but defend him and his organisation.

Dingwall's mouthpiece? Bullseye! You got that right.

Stop trying to shit-stir on this thread Danny. It's not cool.

Shit stirring is accepting payment for red and black scarves, sitting on the money for as long as possible while claiming unforeseeable delays, then delivering the goods at the last possible moment. Jaffa cake anyone?

Shit stirring is accepting payment for red and black scarves, sitting on the money for as long as possible while claiming unforeseeable delays, then delivering the goods at the last possible moment. Jaffa cake anyone?

What's that to do with anything? This was two guys who came up with the idea and the RST is merely supporting them. We have nothing to do with taking money, supply or delivery. You really are obsessed.

What's that to do with anything? This was two guys who came up with the idea and the RST is merely supporting them. We have nothing to do with taking money, supply or delivery. You really are obsessed.

Reminds me of a certain race!

Yet you reply.

Of course, I'm not interested in what he had to say, and I felt the urge to say so.

The part in bold would sum you up....

Not sure entirely how I'm attention seeking in the slightest, but feel free to hold that view if you wish.

along with tin foil wrapped round your head.

That literally makes no sense in this context.

Stop trying to shit-stir on this thread Danny. It's not cool.

I think it's fair that TB makes a very cutting post regarding something I've been discussing with Cal, who has been an outspoken commentator on the same issue. I don't see anything shit stirring about wanting to know his views on a post which focuses on the same discussion.

That kind of talk is completely uncalled for. Not what I would expect from Gersnet.

What would you expect from Gersnet? A nanny state where criticism is banned?

However, I am nobody's mouthpiece

Then stop acting like one!

and I resent the implication.

I wasn't implying it, I stated it literally.

I also reserve the right to defend anyone and anything when lies are posted.

You mean about Dingwall/RST/SaveRangers, right...

If that makes me a sycophant then so be it.

It does, yes. I have nothing against you personally, you're just someone with their opinions and apparent campaign - it just so happens they clash entirely with my beliefs and in such a circumstance, you'll vehement defend what you feel you have to, just as I will criticise what I feel I have to.

What would you expect from Gersnet? A nanny state where criticism is banned?

Then stop acting like one!

I wasn't implying it, I stated it literally.

You mean about Dingwall/RST/SaveRangers, right...

It does, yes. I have nothing against you personally, you're just someone with their opinions and apparent campaign - it just so happens they clash entirely with my beliefs and in such a circumstance, you'll vehement defend what you feel you have to, just as I will criticise what I feel I have to.

You know Danny, I'm not really bothered what you think. You have a closed mind and if you think that lies about fellow Rangers fans are acceptable then that's fine. Call me all the names you want, it says more about you than me. I will not lower myself to your level.