Now is the time to release / leak that racist recording of the yellow teeth!

You could instead write to e.g. the Ministry of Defence and ask them about their opinion with regard to active and open anti-British behaviour at football grounds by the Hooped Hordes, who time and again besmirch the image of the British causalties of war, soldiers and victims of IRA attacks. The continued silence by the governing body untowards this continuous breach of e.g. the Terrorist Act 2006 and existing SFA / SPL statutes with regards to showing political statements within a place under their jurisdiction does not only beggar belief, it is obviously in need of some higher authority to make a statement on this.

You could instead write to e.g. the Ministry of Defence and ask them about their opinion with regard to active and open anti-British behaviour at football grounds by the Hooped Hordes, who time and again besmirch the image of the British causalties of war, soldiers and victims of IRA attacks. The continued silence by the governing body untowards this continuous breach of e.g. the Terrorist Act 2006 and existing SFA / SPL statutes with regards to showing political statements within a place under their jurisdiction does not only beggar belief, it is obviously in need of some higher authority to make a statement on this.

If only we had a Billy MacGhiollabill to write furious letters to all and sundry against his rivals...

Guest Dutchy

I await the exact wards said by McCoist the lemon at porkheid last year. Remember he said he would tell us all when septic pick up the league title. Of course, unless he's got a recording of it, it's still his yellow mouthed word against Ally's.

Diginity is the far superior way forward in dealing with them.

Somebody from septic was saying that the English leagues would welcome them with open arms. As long as they acceppt their Irish army that they love to glorify I suppose, and which I doubt very much.

If this tape exists, and we release it, there will be a section of our supporters who will consider it undignified and very tim-like. Rangers aren't known for publicly attacking Celtic - it's the difference between both clubs.

One has class and one doesn't.

Have to say, I'm one of them. There are ways of going about defending our club but I don't see this being one of them. It's unnecessary and yes, it would lower us to their level.

I await the exact wards said by McCoist the lemon at porkheid last year. Remember he said he would tell us all when septic pick up the league title. Of course, unless he's got a recording of it, it's still his yellow mouthed word against Ally's.

Diginity is the far superior way forward in dealing with them.

Somebody from septic was saying that the English leagues would welcome them with open arms. As long as they acceppt their Irish army that they love to glorify I suppose, and which I doubt very much.

Ha, I am so very much looking forward to this. Lemmon MUST be careful on what he accuses Ally of saying. I remember his losing speech last year, nae dignity in defeat whatsoever. I enjoyed it muchly, I was in a Rangers bar in Tenerife watching us win the league. :D

Guest Dutchy

It still remains lemon's word against Ally's and if he tells a pack of lies, what does Ally do?

I suspect he'll have a cutting remark for lemon, but other than that, I hope he keeps a dignified silence, or are septic looking for civil war in this country?

The present economic climate says that this is always a good time to mix it up.

It still remains lemon's word against Ally's and if he tells a pack of lies, what does Ally do?

I suspect he'll have a cutting remark for lemon, but other than that, I hope he keeps a dignified silence, or are septic looking for civil war in this country?

The present economic climate says that this is always a good time to mix it up.

Thing is though, in the REAL WORLD, lemon will look more of a cunt than usual by doing his "big reveal". He has to now, as he pwomised us all :P

Ally can just say 'um no I didn't' and threaten to sue. I don't care, I WANT TO KNOW.

Also, whatever it is Ally said, surely each time Septic meet Rangers on field, it will become chant of the day for Rangers fans? (Providing it's not sectarian of course). So really, he's just giving us something new to sing :D

It still remains lemon's word against Ally's and if he tells a pack of lies, what does Ally do?.

I don't believe this is referring to the Parkhead touchline incident. I think it's the Ibrox tunnel incident which didn't involve Ally.

Guest Dutchy

I was fairly sure that Ally claimed he said, "Don't be involving yourself with my players". Or words to that effect.

I can't see how any lawyer can make a case, either way, in a crowded football ground when somebody's whispering into someone else's ear.