Now is the time to release / leak that racist recording of the yellow teeth!

Guest Dutchy
I don't believe this is referring to the Parkhead touchline incident. I think it's the Ibrox tunnel incident which didn't involve Ally.

I could be mistaken, but I was sure lemon said he'd reveal what Ally whispered to him. Anyway, it's all a bit pointless, unless these feckers are still trying to claim victimisation at every turn. Which looks more than likely.

As there's a "no comment" from an Ibrox official rather than a denial then I live in hope that it does exist.

Not sure what the club would have to gain from withholding the information. Obviously it would cause irreparable damage between the two clubs but our relationship must be rock bottom as it is.

Neil Lennon is a repugnant individual and if I was a Rangers player racially abused by him I'd be extremely unhappy if any such tapes were not used to prosecute the guy.

I could be mistaken, but I was sure lemon said he'd reveal what Ally whispered to him. Anyway, it's all a bit pointless, unless these feckers are still trying to claim victimisation at every turn. Which looks more than likely.

Yep Lemon said he would tell us all if Septic won the league. I believe he said it at a time he thought it wouldn't happen.

I have a mate who managed in a bar in Ashton Lane who said he had evidence of Lemon doing substances in the toilets on several occasions when he was a player. He isnt really a football man and didnt want to do anything with it which is a pity, cause something like that would definitely lose him his job.

The thing about this alleged racist abuse is that it's a criminal offence - the right thing to do would've been to release it at the time to the authorities. Anything other than that is petty and small minded. Bitter would actually be the word I would use and we don't want to be going down that road.

I have a mate who managed in a bar in Ashton Lane who said he had evidence of Lemon doing substances in the toilets on several occasions when he was a player. He isnt really a football man and didnt want to do anything with it which is a pity, cause something like that would definitely lose him his job.

You just need to take one look at the mongo to see he has a direct debt for the marching powder.

You just need to take one look at the mongo to see he has a direct debt for the marching powder.

I think definitely last season he was rattling the jazz talc but he now looks "better", his behaviour last season and his general appearance was very indicative of a heavy drinker and coke user. His nose was scabby and he had a constant nasal whine. Sunday apart he has kept fairly calm and has been a bit more measured in interviews etc and if he was using he wouldn't be able to keep a lid on it. All very much my own opinion of course.