Channel 4 Now !!!

Bain is the source of all leaks and stories I'm convinced of it, maybe it's not him directly but someone in his inner circle has been leaking documents for months.

He dropped his case as way of trying to take the sting out of this and possibly more to come. Nothing new but still shouldn't be in the hands of people like Thomson.

So!,what was the outcome?,the big scoop?

Nothing of note really, they printed a few lines from letter's between Martin Bain and John McClelland suggesting among other things that his bonus should be non contractual and paid into his trust (EBT). One excerpt had Bain saying along the lines of, "I've asked her (clerk) to shred the letter mentioning contractual payments to my Trust"...

No evidence, no smoking guns no substance.

Here you go...http://www.channel4.com/news/revealed-the-payments-that-may-lead-to-rangers-downfall

Edited by Juancornetto

We have seen documents. No sign of any documents being shown on telly. Show up or shut up. This is the timodians drip drip drip theory. If they say it often enough it will become a fact.

Hmrc have the power to look through any deals that have been done for tax avoidance. They would be perfectly within their rights to judge that selling Rangers for a pound was simply that ...a tax avoidance measure. They won't waste time going after Rangers ...if its decided that the use of ebt's was illegal tax avoidance I'm sure they will disregard the sale of the club and go after Murray int group.

Hmrc have the power to look through any deals that have been done for tax avoidance. They would be perfectly within their rights to judge that selling Rangers for a pound was simply that ...a tax avoidance measure. They won't waste time going after Rangers ...if its decided that the use of ebt's was illegal tax avoidance I'm sure they will disregard the sale of the club and go after Murray int group.

We'll find out soon enough because the verdict on the EBT case is due within the next few weeks.

Welcome to the forum btw! :)