Guest superrcooper7

Did you have a go at what I suggested and download Superantispyware or other anti spyware program?

After that I'll walk you through the steps to remove it if you want, it's easy enough. Sure I gave quick steps in the last page lol, maybe a bit to quick though, but the links tell you exactly what to do, be it firefox, chrome or IE for the toolbars. After that it's having a look through add/remove programs an I can talk you through msconfig

Did you have a go at what I suggested and download Superantispyware or other anti spyware program?

After that I'll walk you through the steps to remove it if you want, it's easy enough. Sure I gave quick steps in the last page lol, maybe a bit to quick though, but the links tell you exactly what to do, be it firefox, chrome or IE for the toolbars. After that it's having a look through add/remove programs an I can talk you through msconfig

Aye,I've managed to get rid of searchqu.com and it has made a difference,but I was kinda on the bevy yesterday and I ended up downloading the other ones that were recommended as well:redface:. I'll have another go at cleaning it all up tomorrow,too busy watching the Spurs game:)

Guest superrcooper7

I'll help if I can. Had enough practice doing mine and my sons. Run complete scan of superantispyware though, may take a few hours but worth it. Ccleaner really cleans up too and I always notice a difference after. Think I put a link in for the download page for that one for you.

I'll help if I can. Had enough practice doing mine and my sons. Run complete scan of superantispyware though, may take a few hours but worth it. Ccleaner really cleans up too and I always notice a difference after. Think I put a link in for the download page for that one for you.

I'm in the process of scanning with the superantispyware

Guest superrcooper7

Thats good. May take some time if anything like mine and i've 'aquired' a fair amount of software and such.

Have a look through your control panel, add/remove. Anything jumps out at you that you don't recognise, remove it or ask in here what it is first etc etc

Right,scan finished and got rid of three potential threats. I got rid of searchqu.com and now I'm opening up with conduit.com???,my computer used to just open up with btyahoo?,I had a look through the control panel and got rid of a couple of programmes I didn't recognise and I couldn't see this conduit to get shot of it?.

I just want to click on my firefox server and want it to open up with my yahoo page!

Guest superrcooper7

Is it Firefox your using? You need to go into the tools section and check toolbars etc

First go to wrench/tools/extensions and then it will be utorrent , bittorrent, ect. and then hit uninstall, something like that

In Chrome, its tools and then click on manage seaarch engines. Remove the conduit one or the like

Is it Firefox your using? You need to go into the tools section and check toolbars etc

First go to wrench/tools/extensions and then it will be utorrent , bittorrent, ect. and then hit uninstall, something like that

Aye,firfox,but when I click on firefox to open up my internet connection it's coming up with this conduit.com?,I can't see where the tools are!

Guest superrcooper7

Mmm I'm not using that anymore, is it not on the top right hand side somewhere, maybe a shape so try clicking to see whats there. Going by what it says I imagine it would be a wrench symbol.