Official - Four Parties Made Bids for Rangers.

No idea what your going on about mate.

Stick to this, give info and details, on no you cant.

Forlan dropped a hint about a German bid in the early hours of the morning... LONG before the bids starting going into the club today.

Ha! if the German bid wins will sellik fans start calling us HUNS? :devil:

Now wait, if calling them "Fenian" is anti-Irish or even racist, then calling me or any other Rangers supporter "Hun" is too. Obviously, I would not hesitate to sue anyone for libel/insult if he'd call me "Hun" right now in the street. Up to one year in prison or a neat fine in these parts of the woods ...

No McAllister, it seems ...

The bid from Germany is the biggest surprise, with the group or individuals involved having avoided the headlines until now.

Indeed, prominent German-based Rangers fan David McAllister, the prime minister of Lower Saxony, told BBC Scotland that he had heard nothing of a bid from his country and that he personally is not involved.

Now wait, if calling them "Fenian" is anti-Irish or even racist, then calling me or any other Rangers supporter "Hun" is too. Obviously, I would not hesitate to sue anyone for libel/insult if he'd call me "Hun" right now in the street. Up to one year in prison or a neat fine in these parts of the woods ...

Er..., I dont know what to say to you about that mate. Is it ok to call a Rangers fan a hun but not a German citizen? Baffled. :frown:

Richard Wilson of The Herald claimed that the German bidders may be connected to a sportswear firm, and that they had made their interest known previously, but it was only today that they came in with a surprise bid.

No idea how reliable that is from Wilson, but it would be extremely interesting if true. I'm thinking about something along the lines of a situation like Addidas and Audi have with Bayern (long term). Nothing wrong with being positive now and again. :)

Edited by Zappa
typo

Richard Wilson of The Herald claimed that the German bidders may be connected to a sportswear firm, and that they had made their interest known previously, but it was only today that they came in with a surprise bid.

Adidas or Puma would be the obvious ones but is Mr Bean correct?