International

AS St Etienne £252,212.39

Arsenal £136,560.00

Chelsea £238,345.43

Manchester City £328,248.71

Orebro £150,000

SK Rapid Vienna £1,011,763.44

Palermo £205,513.04

Ok so the £55mil without the two cases includes £26 mil to ticketus & £7.7 mil in debentures. To get the debentures back, people need to apply individually, they've also probably got NO CHANCE under a CVA of getting money so whilst the £7.7mil has to be included as a debt, I don't think it is one.

We've settled the 'Wee tax case' (£4mil) as we can't win it apparently. That becomes part of a debt when official.

The Big Tax case is around £75mil if we lose.

So Ticketus, I don't get it. They've put in £26.7 mil. Yet at the start they say we've paid them £8mil already. On an initial £20mil. What fucking interest rate are we talking here?

None of the (ex) Directors have completed the Statement of Affairs - interesting.

Mazza in laymens terms that means a new owners should say,"Fuck off, come at us in court if you dare!"

.....and if the court rules in their favour, who pays? That's without Ticketus going to a higher court to challenge the earlier findings of Lord Hodge.

Telling them to gtf is the last resort.

.....and if the court rules in their favour, who pays? That's without Ticketus going to a higher court to challenge the earlier findings of Lord Hodge.

Telling them to gtf is the last resort.

Mate i'm asking these questions because i don;t know, i need people like you to tell me. I work with nuts and bolts not figures and accounts

5.8 MCR BC provided HMRC with a formal update on 13 June 2011, which included an overview of the Company‟s projected working capital shortfall in the following 3 months (as identified by the short term cash flow forecast review), an overview of the Company‟s financial position and an assessment that the Company would be unable to continue to trade in the medium term without the introduction of third party funds or shareholder support. Given this position, an offer of an immediate payment on account of £200,000 was proposed to HMRC and a request made for further time to assess possible new sources of income for the Company to allow time to formulate a proposal to HMRC relating to the balance of the Company‟s Small Tax Case liability.

June 11 Whyte knew we did not have the money- He should be in prison for what he has done

The Joint Administrators have a statutory obligation to file a report with the IS regarding the conduct of the directors that held office in the three years prior to the Administration. This report must be filed within six months from the Appointment Date and the content of this report is confidential.

The Joint Administrators also have a duty to investigate antecedent transactions which include:

Transactions at an undervalue, Section 238 of the Act; Preferences, Section 239 of the Act; and

Transactions to defraud creditors, Section 423 of the Act.

We can only hope this will uncover wrongdoing on Whytes part that will allow us to nul and void his floating charge