Paul Le Guen was relieved to report yesterday that his captain Barry Ferguson will be fit enough to lead out the team at Tannadice. He has a problem who to play in defence though with Papac available again. I would love to see Hemdani and Papac playing together as i am really impressed with Hemdani as a sort of sweeper. His building from the back is also exellent.

I would like to see:

_____________McGregor____________________

____________Hemdani_______________________

Hutten__________Papac________________Smith

___________________Clement_____________________

Novo________________Fergie_______________Adam

___________Boyd___________________Prso_________

The only fault i can remember Hemdani making in defence was getting on the wrong side of scott McDonald against Motherwell but he fought all the way back forcing McDonald to dive for a penalty.

When we have the ball he could also move in front of the back three giving us an extra midfielder.

Is Papac available? His name wasnt on the squad list from the BBC website. Also Letizi is out and its says Robinson will be the sub keeper ahead of Klos.

However Id happy with Hemdani in either midfield of centre half as he is one of our better performers this season.

It will be a bit of a battle and i think we need to pack the midfield so on that note id put Hemdani in midfield.

_______________McGregor_______________

_Hutton____Svensson__Papac_____Smith__

_Buffel____Ferguson___Hemdani__Clement_

____________Novo____Prso_____________