The Race for Rangers

Your 100% correct mate.

The worst bit is RST are backing a bid in order to get more power over fellow fans, no matter the longterm out come for Rangers.

We all now who is pulling these people strings, and if TBK win he will shaft them as soon as he can.

What a pile of steaming dog shit. That's all your post deserves.

They should have told the Rangers fans about this floating charge. It’s important to gain trust amongst the support. It’s not working with me so far

I think a lot of fans share the same concerns. TBK seem to be using the supporter groups they've brought onside to promote them and to get people onside. The problem is they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

They launch their bid, and then it gets leaked out through the media that they're in bed with Ticketus. It then gets leaked that the minimum investment is going to be around £1,000. It then gets leaked that it's not fan ownership, but rather fan representation on the Board with no details of how that will work or if the fan reps will have a vote. Everything that gets leaked causes widespread concern, and the people they have fighting their corner are then on a firefighting mission, and in response they end up slandering the other bids rather than selling TBK bid.

I'm not against TBK, but they have been less than clear with their agenda and we still don't know who TBK are. The people they have singing their praises often cause even more concern and suspision than before, and to me their bids been poorly organised from the start. TBK had the opportunity to unite the support behind them, and they've clearly failed to do that effectively. That doesn't mean they're not the best option, but for me it doesn't look good when they can't organise themselves properly.

I think a lot of fans share the same concerns. TBK seem to be using the supporter groups they've brought onside to promote them and to get people onside. The problem is they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

They launch their bid, and then it gets leaked out through the media that they're in bed with Ticketus. It then gets leaked that the minimum investment is going to be around £1,000. It then gets leaked that it's not fan ownership, but rather fan representation on the Board with no details of how that will work or if the fan reps will have a vote. Everything that gets leaked causes widespread concern, and the people they have fighting their corner are then on a firefighting mission, and in response they end up slandering the other bids rather than selling TBK bid.

I'm not against TBK, but they have been less than clear with their agenda and we still don't know who TBK are. The people they have singing their praises often cause even more concern and suspision than before, and to me their bids been poorly organised from the start. TBK had the opportunity to unite the support behind them, and they've clearly failed to do that effectively. That doesn't mean they're not the best option, but for me it doesn't look good when they can't organise themselves properly.

That pretty accurately sums up my feelings on the matter. I'd have waffled my way through a post about it no doubt.

Good post mate. I realy do want to give them 100% backing, but can’t. I don;t care about the fact that this floating charge is very normal. that’s fine. But the ave fan has no idea about these sort of things. But one thing the normal Rangers fan does want is to be told what’s happening in very simplistic ways.

They should have told the fans that the floating charge comes with Tickitus and that the floating charge means every single thing Rangers own. The reason they didn’t tell us about this when PM told us about his deal with Tickitus is because the normal fan would have shat himself at that news therefor putting off a hell of a lot of fans from backing them.

it’s too late though, the bids are in and it’s a case of ,”Oh yeah, one more thing, we’re using the club as collateral, deal with it"

Hello all, lurked for a while, first post.

The MG05 shown on this thread is nothing to worry about. Firstly it is page 1 of a 4 page document. The other 3 pages make it much more clear what it is. If you want a look at a blank, Google "MG05s".

This one looks like the removal (release) of a floating charge held by the BofS since 1999. It would have been security for loans and overdrafts which as we know ended up as a reported £18M. When this was cleared in May of last year (and that's the document date) the BofS, by then LLoyds, no longer required security as they were owed nothing. This document was raised to remove the floating charge.

IMO now a complete red herring.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what Whyte has done subsequently.

Hello all, lurked for a while, first post.

The MG05 shown on this thread is nothing to worry about. Firstly it is page 1 of a 4 page document. The other 3 pages make it much more clear what it is. If you want a look at a blank, Google "MG05s".

This one looks like the removal (release) of a floating charge held by the BofS since 1999. It would have been security for loans and overdrafts which as we know ended up as a reported £18M. When this was cleared in May of last year (and that's the document date) the BofS, by then LLoyds, no longer required security as they were owed nothing. This document was raised to remove the floating charge.

IMO now a complete red herring.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what Whyte has done subsequently.

It was only posted to provide proof of the original creation date, in fact that particular MG05 was the one that was subsequently stricken from the record anyway.

Ok mate i see you have a fellow supporter in this thread that enjoys all things abuseive of fellow fans. Must be a TBK and RST thing.

For clarification purposes I am not now, never have been and never will be a member of the RST and neither do I possess enough information on any bid to give it my unequivocal backing.