The Blue Knights should be very clear about the liquidation subject

The Blue Knights being the best option as we stand right now is definitely a no brainer casey, but my issue is with the fact that a lot of fans seem to be thinking that The Blue Knights winning the preferred bidder status guarantees no liquidation, when that's not the case. The reason a lot of fans think that is because of the 'spin' and 'party line' from various people in recent times. How many times have we now heard the phrase "it's The Blue Knights or liquidation" over the past couple of months? That is a very misleading comment.

Fair enough, but personally I try to look beyond the spin. Now is the time forthe transparency that we were assured of. ASAP.

It concerns me that people who were part of us ending up in this mess are now fully in control. If this news is true. And I still hope it isn't.

Tell us all Danny...why do you hope this isn't true mate?

TBK have won the race to take over Rangers, and will be announced as Preferred Bidders tomorrow.

Final details have been ironed out over the weekend and agreed with D&P.

Ticketus are involved, but Kennedy is not, at this stage anyway.

The BK will now proceed with D&P to agree a CVA with creditors before the deadlines for further footballing sanctions to be imposed.

Whytes shareholding to be secured In exchange for him not being sued for his PG by Ticketus.

CVA likely to agreed as talks already taken place between D&P and HMRC and HMRC are not going to be too difficult to deal with, and as they will have the major say, this will see the CVA go through.

The club will NOT be liquidated!

It concerns me that people who were part of us ending up in this mess are now fully in control. If this news is true. And I still hope it isn't.

Tney are a hell of a lot better than the only other alternative.

Apart from Paul Murray, what other members of TBK were previously on the Ibrox board?

I'm not being negative here!

What I'm saying is that The Blue Knights and the fan groups such as the RST need to be honest and straightforward with the fans.

Zappa, I'm sitting on my deck having a cold one right now,enjoying the moment.

Please don't spoil it for me.Happiest i've been in a long time.

Everything will work it's self out given time, wait and see.

I'm not being negative here!

What I'm saying is that The Blue Knights and the fan groups such as the RST need to be honest and straightforward with the fans.

It's TBK who have to tell us their plan.

In my mind the RST are not part of the consortium.

Zappa, I'm sitting on my deck having a cold one right now,enjoying the moment.

Please don't spoil it for me.Happiest i've been in a long time.

Everything will work it's self out given time, wait and see.

We all hope things will work themselves out for the good of the club wasp, but there's nothing wrong with asking questions and voicing opinions in the time being.

In my mind the RST are not part of the consortium.

Well, that's an interesting one cb!

The RST have pledged themselves to The Blue Knights and we can only assume that there's a solid agreement there between them, but we don't know the specific details of any such agreement.

In my mind they're perhaps not part of the consortium YET, but certainly plan to be part of it in the coming months....