Protest this Saturday- details inside

Then it's up to us older and wiser Bears to put them right, way before the days of PC parenting i had many a right toe in the arse for my behaviour, bairing in mind i was raised in the Gallowgate then Easterhouse i can say it was a good few times. But it never did me any harm, so with that in mind i'm searching out the Doc Martin boots.

This might sound ironic. I know a lot of the ICF will be there. NOT for trouble but because, despite what some think, we are Bears first. We care as much as anyone. If young lads get rowdy, believe me, there’s more than a few of them will not think twice of letting them know quietly to keep in line and behave.

I think most saw the big anti CW and MB banner that went from a pub near the city centre to Ibrox. That was the ICF that organised and paid for that. There was over 150 of us, not one bit of trouble. It’ll be the same saturday

This might sound ironic. I know a lot of the ICF will be there. NOT for trouble but because, despite what some think, we are Bears first. We care as much as anyone. If young lads get rowdy, believe me, there’s more than a few of them will not think twice of letting them know quietly to keep in line and behave.

I think most saw the big anti CW and MB banner that went from a pub near the city centre to Ibrox. That was the ICF that organised and paid for that. There was over 150 of us, not one bit of trouble. It’ll be the same saturday

Are you a part of the ICF then mate?

No probs mate.

I’ve answered it many times on many board over the years. The questions and replies are all the same from both sides. It goes on for ages too. It’d ruin this thread mate. There’s far too much going on right now as you know, but when it gors quiet i’m fine with any questions. I’ve never hid the fact i been involved in it on here and RM, i know ppl are curious

Guest Nacho's his name

Maybe a daft question but I'll be driving over for this from edinburgh. Will it be safe enough parking near QP?

I'll probably be going on my own :sigh: so have spare seats if need be

I’ve answered it many times on many board over the years. The questions and replies are all the same from both sides. It goes on for ages too. It’d ruin this thread mate. There’s far too much going on right now as you know, but when it gors quiet i’m fine with any questions. I’ve never hid the fact i been involved in it on here and RM, i know ppl are curious

Tbh mate prob better to just leave it, i'm not into that stuff and very much against it.

Will have an update in regards to this tomorrow along with more public statement.

Essentially, this is now being fronted by the Union Bears and The Blue Order. Due to their experience and sterling work in helping to create a fantastic atmosphere at games at Ibrox, and on the road, this will help bring needed organisation and a spine to the protest.

A meeting is arranged for tomorrow. Members from various Rangers websites, forums and organisations have all been invited to attend. Here, plans will be finalised and we will release the aforementioned statement so everyone knows what is going on.

Finally, I just want to again stress the importance of Saturday. All fans are welcome regardless of age although it must be remembered that during the march/protest you will be seen as a representative of Rangers and we hope every individual remembers this and acts accordingly.

These bears bite back, now is the time for the Ibrox Roar to be heard!