i have no faith left in leguen. hes enjoyed the supports backing up till now but yesterday was a compete and utter disgrace. If he thought he was under pressure before then hed better buy an asbestos suit as the heat on him just increased by 1000 degrees. I had high hopes for him but he has shown me nothing to suggest that hes going to lead us anywhere other than the relegation zone.

Eck was in the job for over four years, the only thing keeping our patience is PLG's reputation and the feeling he may get it right given time, however that patience is rapidly running out and is hanging by a thread.

I do feel we have to give him to the end of the season to turn it round, if nothing else than to give him one more chance in the transfer market.

Alex Ferguson was also crap at the begining with Manu and has just rounded off 20 years at the club.

We must keep faith that things will get better.

Patience is a virtue.

We are the people!!! Remember.

Yeah i agree Pete, Le Guen shouldnt be judged until IMO until this time next year.

We can all plainly see he has had a terrible first few months but that doesnt mean to say he is going to be a failure altogether.

It will be a long cold winter for him but he has to get tough on the players who need to start performing. I actually think he has too much faith in his team from when they take to the pitch, he needs to drill it into them to pull there socks up for 90 mins.

As for the table Im confident we can still pull away from the rest and take 2nd place.

There is no comparison with Ferguson and Man Utd.

They had won bugger all for 20 years and so Fergie had to completely change the face of the club and you could see that they were improving season by season.

We won the league just over a year ago and had a bad season last year. Now we're getting worse. Just what is Le Guen taking his time to do?

We're playing with most of last year's squad and have the same points as Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and ICT despite them have miniscule budgets and managers of far less repute - and on far lower wages.

PLG may get it right in the long run, but there is no mitigation for his failure so far. He has to admit, at least to himself, that he is currently on the wrong road and a swift hand brake turn is in order.