Ally - Liquidation More Likely Than Ever

The result was one thing today, but the interview after kicked the feet from underneath me.

If it's going to be liquidation, then so be it.

We'll have to make sure that we have 50,000 crowds on the way back up from the 3rd or wherever else we are.

I don't see any grounds for staying in the SPL while we give 75% of our income to those shits. Also while we have punitive points deductions.

The one thing that scares me about the Miller bid is the rumour that Ellis is involved. I don't like it, and I have a vision of the nexy rip-off being around the corner.

(I've not read the BBC stuff.) Ally's probably fearing that if no solution is reached, the club is staring into an abyss. At the same time though, he said that he has actually spoken to Miller and the latter also spoke to him, wanting this to be dealt with so that Ally can plan for next season. Obviously, inbetween the SFA came up with their transfer embargo, which will hurt if not successfully being dealt with.

Still, as Danny intimated here and somewhere else, Miller does not equal cessation or winding-up of Rangers. We hardly know what sort of ideas Miller has, nor how his discussions with the SPL/SFA went. So it is far too simple to sing to the tune of the doom-mongers in the mhedia and now amongst the Bluenoses too. The Blue Knights can throw up one horror scenario after another as much as they like, the time for bluffing and playing poker is soon coming to an end here and then, it will not them who will be suffering, it will be us and our club. So either they get their act together and waive a few million now, or just step aside.

Who are the ones playing bluff BK/BK's or Duff & Phelps?

Were they bluffing when they said Whyte was "absolutely irrelevant" ?

Were they buffing when they said Whytes "would not be an impediment" ?

When is a bluff no longer a bluff but becomes a downright lie?

There's a game going on but it's not clear who's playing and who's being played.

In every press conference and every interview Ally is being asked about liquidation, what would happen, what might happen, what might never happen, and so on. It's easy to grab a sentence he makes off the cuff and make a headline out of it, but that doesn't detract from the seriousness of the situation.

In every press conference and every interview Ally is being asked about liquidation, what would happen, what might happen, what might never happen, and so on. It's easy to grab a sentence he makes off the cuff and make a headline out of it, but that doesn't detract from the seriousness of the situation.

My take - when I listened to the interview - was that he was close to tears at times. He also came across as being totally honest when he blurted out the thing about liquidation.

Who are the ones playing bluff BK/BK's or Duff & Phelps?

Were they bluffing when they said Whyte was "absolutely irrelevant" ?

Were they buffing when they said Whytes "would not be an impediment" ?

When is a bluff no longer a bluff but becomes a downright lie?

There's a game going on but it's not clear who's playing and who's being played.

As I've mentioned before, the thought of Ellis being involved scares me shitless.

I agree 100% that there's a game going on. My only straw just now is that D&P are answerable to the courts.

I'd like to see this ending up with us not being shafted again, and in a stronger position.

I've not beeen totally hooked on the BK idea, but - at present - I think that would be the safest option.

Given the support we have - and the promise to deliver (or not) - and given the leverage that the bondholders have in the CVA process - I would dare say that we have a say in all of this. If we can get ourselves moving.

I'm not sure why it all has to be done within a deadline? Although I slightly object to Ally suggesting liquidation is a possibility - what he said afterwards was more accurate, that we simply do not know.

Slightly object ? Somebody wants to gag him.We all love him and all that,but he's way too eager to get in front of the microphone,and TV cameras.He's got to learn how to pick his interview spots a lot better.I mean crying his heart out to Chic Young and the BBC.

Almost threw up listening to that one.

Slightly object ? Somebody wants to gag him.We all love him and all that,but he's way too eager to get in front of the microphone,and TV cameras.He's got to learn how to pick his interview spots a lot better.I mean crying his heart out to Chic Young and the BBC.

Almost threw up listening to that one.

Have to agree. Ally should have quickly spoken to El Chico about the game which is what he's obliged to do in his post match interview with the beeb and then he should have dingied the other questions by just saying he wasn't in a position to comment. Chico and his beeb chums are no friends of Rangers and Ally should know that.

deflects away from a poor performance.

Absolutely,if he were a tenth as good at managing,as he is in front of a camera,we probably would still have(not forgetting the ten point deduction) retained our championship this year.