Newco it is then...........

The Miller bid is a strange one for me as it is proposing an entirely new entity which purchases the assets and leaves cash with the "oldco". Now, I may be completely off-base but I am not convinced that any creditors would allow that to happen. Are they effectively saying that all of the club's assets (Ibrox, Murray Park, the portakabins (lol) are worth less than 11 million quid ? Because, to me, if the creditors value those assets above that price then they wouldnt allow a transfer/sale of assets - and, to be frank, neither should D&P allow it as their job is to retain as much value to creditors as possible.

I find it a strange concept, but not in terms of a merger - more in terms of how the admin would allow it to happen without having creditors taking our lawsuits all over the place.

But then, as we all know, I am by no stretch of the imagination a rocket scientist.

I'm not convinced that isn't gratuitous alienation under Scots Law.

Honestly people. Wake up. We have no other option. Miller came out the shadows, put his bid on the table, that's not all that bad, and walked back into the woods. He's had no cheerleaders, he's not been in the press every day. Any anger or blame for this has to be aimed at other bidders, to CW and ultimately DM.

You have to give the man a chance. I don;t know anything about business, but i've been in this world long enough to know you must give everyone a chance until they prove otherwise. If people start to give him shit before he's even in the door, that's a shame and to me embarrassing. It's not what Rangers fans are about>

You can NOT taint him with the same brush as CW. Grossly unfair

Keep calm and lets see what the man has to say

The Miller bid is a strange one for me as it is proposing an entirely new entity which purchases the assets and leaves cash with the "oldco". Now, I may be completely off-base but I am not convinced that any creditors would allow that to happen. Are they effectively saying that all of the club's assets (Ibrox, Murray Park, the portakabins (lol) are worth less than 11 million quid ? Because, to me, if the creditors value those assets above that price then they wouldnt allow a transfer/sale of assets - and, to be frank, neither should D&P allow it as their job is to retain as much value to creditors as possible.

I find it a strange concept, but not in terms of a merger - more in terms of how the admin would allow it to happen without having creditors taking our lawsuits all over the place.

Is what you are describing not similar to a pre-pack, which is allowed and there's not much the creditors can do about it?

Guest wolfman
Honestly people. Wake up. We have no other option. Miller came out the shadows, put his bid on the table, that's not all that bad, and walked back into the woods. He's had no cheerleaders, he's not been in the press every day. Any anger or blame for this has to be aimed at other bidders, to CW and ultimately DM.

You have to give the man a chance. I don;t know anything about business, but i've been in this world long enough to know you must give everyone a chance until they prove otherwise. If people start to give him shit before he's even in the door, that's a shame and to me embarrassing. It's not what Rangers fans are about>

You can NOT taint him with the same brush as CW. Grossly unfair

Keep calm and lets see what the man has to say

agree,not normally in favour of yanks but at least he stood up to be counted when he issued his plan,which is more than the other shower did.everybody,s getting paranoid over this lose our history crap,we wont lose anything but we would have done if miller hadnt stepped up to the plate,we would have lost everything.

agree,not normally in favour of yanks but at least he stood up to be counted when he issued his plan,which is more than the other shower did.everybody,s getting paranoid over this lose our history crap,we wont lose anything but we would have done if miller hadnt stepped up to the plate,we would have lost everything.

I work for a Yank company and work with them obviously. I like them and the way they do things. But totally understand why people don’t like them. I have always felt that it’s more to do with the politics of the US more than the people

why would that be ?

Scottish football has been poor for years, value for money even when winning trophies is virtually non existent and has been for years. the season ticket prices won't be coming down but will continue to go up if we stay in the SPL, and if we don't I doubt it will come down much for us to keep surviving. I am really not enjoying going to games (except from the social side but even that has had it's down side for me this season lol) and it's only going to get worse from here for a long time. I am thinking along the lines I would rather spend my Saturdays or whenever with my family and for someone who has been going for years I didn't think I would be saying this. Then again I might think differently once the season nears :)

I've no idea how I feel about this situation, to be honest if BM is going to get us through this situation along the lines of Fiorentina, it may work, although not to everyone's best wishes, however, what else do we have? Like the bog trotters and McCann in '94.

What I want to know is, what's Miller's reason for getting involved in Rangers, is he a fan? See's us as a brand he can market in US? What?