Bill Miller named as preferred bidder by RFC

The cold hard facts are that TBK have had two and a half months to get a deal done and have consistently failed. They were duped by the Ticketus mob, didnt raise enough cash or get enough knights, and have only themselves to blame for their failure.

Im as disappointed as the next bear that they didnt get over the line, but its not Miller's fault, nor D&P's fault.

D&P gave TBK every opportunity to get the job done, and were ready to name them as PB on at least 2 seperate occassions only for TBK to pull out at the last minute as their deal broke down with Ticketus 2 weeks running.

Lets focus now on the next couple of weeks of due diligence and wait until we hear from Miller himself on what his plans are for the club, both during and after this process is completed. There will be many questions to be asked of him and his team, and this is where our focus should be now.

I work with an American company, i’ve worked in the States. They do things differently to us, and in many ways better. they want a pound of flesh, but listen to your views, if you have a better idea, they’ll use it.

This guy is 65, he’s had a very successful working life that we can find easy. he’s sold a lot of stock in the last month or so bringing in $25M n cold hard cash. There’s no doubt he had cash in the bak already.

We are an end of career project. he won’t want to leave us in a mess or ruin his own personal legacy by fucking us up. I’m sure of that. there has to be cuts, we have to bread our youngsters, and he will be more than aware of the clubs history, esp the last 20 years under DM and CW. He’s buying us because he thinks he can improve the Rangers.

We have to be cautious, but the Bear Unit is more than cautious right now, and so we should be.

The guy doesn’t deserve to be compared to CW, that’s out of order IMO as even with 5 mins spent on google you can see he’s chalk to CW’s cheese in the business world.

So lets sit back and listen to what he has to say, and do it with dignity, the Rangers way.

Thank God, a step forward. A 5-0 win and preferred bidder named, all in less than 24 hours, jeezuz!! I'm almost tempted to go and buy a bottle of champers.

NO SURRENDER.

I will be in Tennessee for several days later this month/early next month.

May as well flash my Gersnet credentials, introduce myself to Hill Billy Miller, and pose a few questions.

What should I ask?

May as well flash my Gersnet credentials, introduce myself to Hill Billy Miller, and pose a few questions.

What should I ask?

What the fuck is the point of algebra?

The fact it seems as if he’s made an unconditional bid says to me he knows what plans for sanctions, if any, that the SFA and SPL have for us. Very interesting

What should I ask?

Rather than a share issue, tell him to organise a 'Spiers in the Stocks' event where we go throw a variety of rotten vegetables at the discredited one. We'd make millions!

Rather than a share issue, tell him to organise a 'Spiers in the Stocks' event where we go throw a variety of rotten vegetables at the discredited one. We'd make millions!

I would propose bricks....

I would propose bricks....

I was merely abiding by the new laws with regard to threatening communications.

You can expect a knock at the door from a friendly Bobby... ;)