Perry vows to stay at Rangers

Good to see a bit of loyalty in a footballer for a change. Well done Ross!

Good player and I think he'll definately be at the heart of our defence next season if he's still here. That said, one good offer from another club and he'll be off. Everyone's the same, no matter what profession you're in - if you're offered more money elsewhere you'll sign up.

Next season will be tough but the emergence of younger players such as Perry, Ness, McCabe and Little will stand the club in good stead over the next couple of years. You can be successful and bring through your own players - you only have to look at bigger clubs in Holland and Portugal to realise that.

Well done, bh he should have been playing more games instead of Bartley towards the end of the season. Nothing again Bartley but the boy is not a footballer.

I think Bartley looks much better in central defence - he's definitely awkward at right back and his positioning poor.

As for Perry, I'm delighted to hear his comments as I think the lad has a very big future.