Utterly divided support

The reaction to a newco was actually much milder than I thought it would be. Much milder.

Roughly speaking, so just guessing based on taking everything you know into account, what do you think are the club's chances of survival at this point with any other exit plan than a newco?

Roughly speaking, so just guessing based on taking everything you know into account, what do you think are the club's chances of survival at this point with any other exit plan than a newco?

Honestly don't know mate.

I'd say a newco is inevitable but anything could happen. Anything.

I'm going to say this once before I go to bed in 5 mins.

I don't want anyone falling out and getting personal over this. We're all bears and while we may disagree, now is not the time for arguments.

Aye we where doing ok under SDM eh? To blame the RST is just ludicrous.

So all the titles won didn't happen? Were you standing saying "your a disgrace Murray get out" when he was unfurling the Championship flag at Ibrox?

Yes he has screwed us via tax avoidance, and selling the club to a chancer. But today, now, at this moment the fans associations/trusts/affiliates are breaking up the fan base and fracturing the club.

Truly pathetic those banners, whoever it was. Truly pathetic that on Forums people were gving out Bill Miller's email address and asking all fans to ask their questions. No offence but do people think we don't have knuckle dragging f_cktards as supporters then they are kidding themselves.

People need to either agree that the club needs saving and support the people trying to do so, or they should simply shut up.

For an organisation who are regarded as being so impotent, there's a hell of a lot of vitriol fired their way. Strange.

Could be due to the fact that there are more who do not follow them than do.. and as such will "disagree" with central points.

Could be due to the fact that there are more who do not follow them than do.. and as such will "disagree" with central points.

Busted flush, unimportant, failures.

Why the fear, if they hold no sway within the support? I'm no supporter of the RST, but the level of animosity towards them is unreal, especially when it's from folk crying out for unity.

Why the fear, if they hold no sway within the support?

Because they are talking out as if they talk for all. They do not. No group does. Yes they have a right to aire their opinions, but certainly not as "we the Rangers fans".

I have no fear of them or what they say, I am a member of none of the groups/affiliates/trusts. I do not need some apparent despot telling me what to think.

They are failures in that they believe they speak for the majority - they all say they do. They do not.

Why the fear, if they hold no sway within the support? I'm no supporter of the RST, but the level of animosity towards them is unreal, especially when it's from folk crying out for unity.

I quoted your post verbatum. You have since added to it. If you are not a supporter of the RST why are you so streniously defending them.? I only ask as you seem to be pushing and pulling on the same chain.