Utterly divided support

He's maybe saying that half of those shouting their mouth off behind a keyboard, don't even go to any matches.

That has absolutely no bearing on anything. Only 50000 of the near million if not more global fans go to matches. Are you both implying only those who attend matches have valid opinions?

Do you go to games Danny?

If so, do you go as part of a group or on your own?

I travel on 2 RSC buses, one to Ibrox and another to away games. I am also involved in the RFWG, which in turn brings me into contact with a large number of Rangers fans at meetings and in private emails. I go to a lot of Rangers related functions, both at Ibrox and elsewhere, and love to discuss our great club with other Rangers fans, a bit like what happens online every day.

What I am saying is that when I meet other Rangers fans in person, I believe we are far more united as fans and share many similar goals for our club.

When I go online, I see a very different type of Rangers fan.

I don't get to matches any more because frankly I can't afford it and nowadays I have anxiety problems which manifest themselves on occasions such as football games. I contribute to the club in others ways where I can.

The problem a lot of you seem to be overlooking is that people behave differently online to the way they do in person. The 50,000 fans at Ibrox are quite likely to be online, in fact, most of them are.

Are you saying that the views they've expressed in person are the real ones, and the ones they've posted to forums are a load of nonsense?

Or vice versa.

That has absolutely no bearing on anything. Only 50000 of the near million if not more global fans go to matches. Are you both implying only those who attend matches have valid opinions?

I tend not to do much in the way of implying. I normally just say what I think, something which quite often gets me into trouble.

Just read what the words say instead of looking for hidden meanings in between the lines.

I tend not to do much in the way of implying. I normally just say what I think, something which quite often gets me into trouble.

Just read what the words say instead of looking for hidden meanings in between the lines.

If you're incapable of expressing directly what you think, and it's the second time you have been recently, then there's no point trying to get sense out of you.

So, answer the question: are you saying only those who attend matches have valid opinions?

I don't get to matches any more because frankly I can't afford it and nowadays I have anxiety problems which manifest themselves on occasions such as football games. I contribute to the club in others ways where I can.

The problem a lot of you seem to be overlooking is that people behave differently online to the way they do in person. The 50,000 fans at Ibrox are quite likely to be online, in fact, most of them are.

Are you saying that the views they've expressed in person are the real ones, and the ones they've posted to forums are a load of nonsense?

Or vice versa.

Take a look across all the forums there are probably only 2-3k active contributors after to taking out all the double,triple (and more accounts), those who don't post etc. For as powerful a tool as the internet is the vast majority still get their Rangers fix from the papers,tv and radio.

Tannochsidebear is 100% correct to say we are far more united in the real world than we are in the cyber world, there is absolutely no doubt about that.

If you're incapable of expressing directly what you think, and it's the second time you have been recently, then there's no point trying to get sense out of you.

So, answer the question: are you saying only those who attend matches have valid opinions?

No, and if I did, I would have said so.

Clear enough for you?