Telegraph - New bids have Rangers connections

I'm not a fan of souness.

Same here ,hated him for walking out on us for that piss team down south but if he can help rescue us I might have to bite the bullet and welcome him back

Can't help but get excited although at the same time I'm expecting to be shat upon from a great height.

King Kenny's on his way back. :tu:

The Daily Record are saying that Smith, not Souness, is the ex-manager in question. They all appear to be guessing.

Guest Bombaybadboy
King Kenny's on his way back. :tu:

The Daily Record are saying that Smith, not Souness, is the ex-manager in question. They all appear to be guessing.

Hopefully you're banned for the Kenny comment :)

FFS No change there then with the guessing games.

â??Both bids would be - I believe - popular with fans. They are known names in both football and in the Scottish community. There is certainly a more natural empathy with the club than Bill Miller had. There is a Rangers connection there"

The only names I can think of of that stature are Sir Tom Hunter and Jim McColl

This is what i have hoped for from the start that any bids for the rangers have good rangers connections .

At this stage i just hope for our club to survive, Rangers connection is great but right now we are in no position to be fussy and the only thing that matters is we have a solid bidder with a workable plan that will steady the ship.

We can move on from there.