There may be no Rangers for a season

Just got banned from Gersnet.online coz it's a Rangers forum, and I support someone else. They could not handle me not having a life. Am really really sad and will try again to wind up people who don't care about my opinion. Still thick though

Guest Guardian

Hopefully his IP was captured for future reference. It'll help in tracking down his other account though I suspect that's just bravado.

Celtic Hub ‏ @CelticHub

Just got banned from @GersnetOnline for speaking the truth. They could not handle the truth. Have another membership though

Oh dear. He does realise that when you mention someone else's twitter handle in a tweet, that it shows up to that person?

Oh dear. He does realise that when you mention someone else's twitter handle in a tweet, that it shows up to that person?

I'm sure he knows fine well. He's had his fun - I'm sure his peers will be impressed.

Guest Guardian

A strange way to get your jollies.

Maybe he thought he'd be the first to try and wind up the other sides board.

He was about as bright as a 2w light bulb

I'm sure he knows fine well. He's had his fun - I'm sure his peers will be impressed.

I'm sure even we might be impressed if he actually achieved something. No-one was taken in by him.