SFA - Still Responsible

the blue knights problem is whytes shares. they have the funding without ticketus.

Thats hilarious gunslinger. Remind me again how much their last bid for the club was?

Let me ask this about TBK. How many are there, and how many of them are putting in more than £250,001?

Your close, so fair enough.

With such low numbers, how was it ever going to be possible to fund our football club, either through a CVA, or into next season?

The follow followers of TBK are very quick to throw the questions out to other bidders, when in fact the bid they support so vociferiously was so badly funded and completely unworkable.

Your close, so fair enough.

With such low numbers, how was it ever going to be possible to fund our football club, either through a CVA, or into next season?

The follow followers of TBK are very quick to throw the questions out to other bidders, when in fact the bid they support so vociferiously was so badly funded and completely unworkable.

the way I heard it the 2 have good cash. with the share issue we could be recapitilsed no problem.

perhaps one of these new bidders has more cash.

The way I hear it the 2 (or perhaps 3) have good cash, but no commitment to put big cash in, just a bit of cash. If they actually had the numbers of Knights they told everybody at the start they had they should have been home and hosed weeks ago. That was the problem, and one they failed to admit to, even right up to the end of last week. It was always some elses fault.

Personally, I liked the idea of good Rangers men taking over the club, but the more that comes out, the more I feel we have really dodged a bullet on this one as TBK have been unable to do what they said they already had done.

If anyone is still unsure, ask why a group that talked of offering Murray £28M last May in a bid to stop CW taking over, can only muster £1.5M the following May? It doesnt pass the sniff test.

the way I heard it the 2 have good cash. with the share issue we could be recapitilsed no problem.

perhaps one of these new bidders has more cash.

You cant guarantee the share issue.

Seems daft and a bit naive to base a bid for the clubs future on it on it.

The way I hear it the 2 (or perhaps 3) have good cash, but no commitment to put big cash in, just a bit of cash. If they actually had the numbers of Knights they told everybody at the start they had they should have been home and hosed weeks ago. That was the problem, and one they failed to admit to, even right up to the end of last week. It was always some elses fault.

Personally, I liked the idea of good Rangers men taking over the club, but the more that comes out, the more I feel we have really dodged a bullet on this one as TBK have been unable to do what they said they already had done.

If anyone is still unsure, ask why a group that talked of offering Murray £28M last May in a bid to stop CW taking over, can only muster £1.5M the following May? It doesnt pass the sniff test.

the 1.5 million wasn't there best offer and was a bit disingenuous of d&p in fairness.

up to now they have had little to no competition perhaps now they do and we will see what they are really made off. (good or bad).

if these bids are any better than the previous shite.