Fan organisations demand immediate meeting with Duff and Phelps

As a matter of extreme urgency the three leading Rangers fan organisations have asked for an immediate meeting with the club administrators, Duff and Phelps.

In view of the recent history of the club and the purchase process all Rangers fans are highly nervous about the identity of potential owners and that they have the ability to deliver promises made in bidding for the club.

Fans are the major investors in Rangers and deserve clarity on potential owners and the plans they have for the club ahead of completion of a deal.

ANDY KERR, PRESIDENT, RANGERS SUPPORTERS ASSEMBLY

JOHN MACMILLAN, GENERAL SECRETARY, RANGERS FC SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION

GORDON DINNIE, CHAIRMAN, RANGERS SUPPORTERS TRUST

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hcsrti

Guest millersrightboot

can the fans organisations not hire a top lawyer/QC (paid from RFFF) to take these clowns back to court and have them removed as administrators and get a proper company appointed to do the job these clowns are working hand in hand with white to make sure Rangers are liquidated

even a blind man can see what they are up to

Guest Skelf_KPL

See I think the problem with that is the court of session appointed them on behalf of Whyte ( I think) so would take far too long to get this process and would imagine HMRC would be ready to put their admin in place ( again I think ) lol

Guest millersrightboot
See I think the problem with that is the court of session appointed them on behalf of Whyte ( I think) so would take far too long to get this process and would imagine HMRC would be ready to put their admin in place ( again I think ) lol

we need someone in their as these clown will destroy us, that why white went to court to have the clowns apponted as admin, it seems like quite a few scumbags want us liquidated

Guest Nozzy

The problem with any administration process is D&P are acting in the interests of the creditors. Not Rangers, and certainly not us fans.

Its to get as much £ for the creditors and attempt to keep the business going through a CVA to pay at least part of our debts.

If we were a regluar company doing business in the high street we would have already been liquidated as we have too much debt to income. And the problems run deesper because Whyte mortgaged our future in the ricketier deal, the food deal, etc.

NOZZY THE BEAR.

RTID!

I'd rather HMRC appointed the Administrators - these cunts are crooked bastards who always had an endgame in mind!

I'd rather HMRC appointed the Administrators - these cunts are crooked bastards who always had an endgame in mind!

The problem with any administration process is D&P are acting in the interests of the creditors. Not Rangers, and certainly not us fans.

Its to get as much £ for the creditors and attempt to keep the business going through a CVA to pay at least part of our debts.

If we were a regluar company doing business in the high street we would have already been liquidated as we have too much debt to income. And the problems run deesper because Whyte mortgaged our future in the ricketier deal, the food deal, etc.

NOZZY THE BEAR.

RTID!

That's clearly rubbish!

Take a look at the RST's recent statement and you'll see why!