Let the administrators know we Dont do Green

Guest John From Uddingston

I can't believe that there is people out there still wanting to chase away bidders. If somebody you love dearly is in a hospital bed on the critical list and needs urgent surgery you dont chase away the surgeons or get fussy over who carries out the operation , you let them get on with it .. Then when the patient is stable you can analyse the quality of treatment received.

There is no doubt left that the administration have done all they can to put the B K,s off, they are the only ones that they have slated in public time and again. We must let them know we wont accept anyone else. If S D M had had the guts to tell us he was being forced to sell by Lloyds we could have persuaded the bank to give P Murray the time he needed back then to organize the floatation.Tomorrow we must let them hear us loud and clear, Lloyds came out with a statement which basically calls A Johnston a liar, The head of Lloyds in Scotland was also the head of a Celtic supporters trust who,s name i cant remember and would be greatful if anyone can furbish me with it.

SDM is to blame here, Whyte was doing only what he does, without any concern for the human cost, it was like Murray giving an alcoholic a bottle of Whisky to look after and telling him not to drink it.

Rangers F.C gave MIH £500,000 a month to look after the books and give accountancy advice, They must carry the burden

Totally agree!

You'll get the usual scum bastards on here sitting on their arse defending Green but we need to get down to Ibrox today and express our feelings. Already on the bus I notice a lot of young ones getting on and going to the Demo - while scumbuckets sit on their arse waiting to say "I told you so" whether things work out or (as we suspect) they fall apart! If Green works out it'll be t told you so and if not it'll be "TBK's are at fault for...". The truth of the matter is that these people have done absolutely nothing except sit on their arses making up excuses for doing nothing!

You don't need to be George Smiley to figure out the gameplan these young fellas on the bus know it and if you open your eyes you'll see it too!

Green will:

1. Tell everyone they're trying desperately for a CVA (or saving history with cloud cuckoo Miller scheme) . The days will turn to weeks before they slowly but surely come out with 'we tried but..,'

2. They'll announce (surprise surprise) plans for newco and 'hope' to make a go of it... 10,000 to 15,000 show up for home games and the numbers dwindle (I certainly won't be supporting a team without history) and they announce that despite their (ahem) best efforts they're gonna have to pull the plug and sell our assets...

Bla bla bla...

If asked what the future holds for a Great British Institution like Rangers FC George Smiley would turn and smile and say "I think you already know that my friend! For these young guys on the bus the penny has dropped for the life of me I don't understand why you lot sitting at home are not making a move to go to the Demo.

I guess when it gets right down to it you lot are conditioned by years of sitting on your arse WAITING FOR DAVID!

Totally agree!

You'll get the usual scum bastards on here sitting on their arse defending Green but we need to get down to Ibrox today and express our feelings. Already on the bus I notice a lot of young ones getting on and going to the Demo - while scumbuckets sit on their arse waiting to say "I told you so" whether things work out or (as we suspect) they fall apart! If Green works out it'll be t told you so and if not it'll be "TBK's are at fault for...". The truth of the matter is that these people have done absolutely nothing except sit on their arses making up excuses for doing nothing!

You don't need to be George Smiley to figure out the gameplan these young fellas on the bus know it and if you open your eyes you'll see it too!

Green will:

1. Tell everyone they're trying desperately for a CVA (or saving history with cloud cuckoo Miller scheme) . The days will turn to weeks before they slowly but surely come out with 'we tried but..,'

2. They'll announce (surprise surprise) plans for newco and 'hope' to make a go of it... 10,000 to 15,000 show up for home games and the numbers dwindle (I certainly won't be supporting a team without history) and they announce that despite their (ahem) best efforts they're gonna have to pull the plug and sell our assets...

Bla bla bla...

If asked what the future holds for a Great British Institution like Rangers FC George Smiley would turn and smile and say "I think you already know that my friend! For these young guys on the bus the penny has dropped for the life of me I don't understand why you lot sitting at home are not making a move to go to the Demo.

I guess when it gets right down to it you lot are conditioned by years of sitting on your arse WAITING FOR DAVID!

Scum bastards and scumbuckets. I hope you get leathered by someone today.

I can't believe that there is people out there still wanting to chase away bidders. If somebody you love dearly is in a hospital bed on the critical list and needs urgent surgery you dont chase away the surgeons or get fussy over who carries out the operation , you let them get on with it .. Then when the patient is stable you can analyse the quality of treatment received.

These people aren't LIFE SAAVING SURGEONS they're fucking Grave Robbers! You continue sitting on your arrse that's what you've been conditioned to do!

I keep thinking about the Sundance Kids lasyt remarks...

A Horse with no name you're deluded if you think the blue knights have a better chance of getting a cva that any other bidder, did you see their bid? no chance in hell would creditors have accepted that then what would that leave. People need to get real and accept that it doesn't matter what bidders want to do the possibility of a newco if very real. It is not easy to get a CVA.

For fuck sake man what religion runs through your blood!

PROTESYT PROTEST AND KEEP PROTESTING - GET DOWN TO THE DEMO MAN!

So what is the alternative? Or is it that we are just protesting that we want the club to die even sooner than what it currently can?

Sorry Guys, but reading to this arsehole calling fellow fans scumbags makes me cringe.

Is this where we've got to? If you don't support TBK you are scum? Talk about a negative advert for any association with the RST and FF.