Let the administrators know we Dont do Green

Guest John From Uddingston

Totally agree!

You'll get the usual scum bastards on here sitting on their arse defending Green but we need to get down to Ibrox today and express our feelings. Already on the bus I notice a lot of young ones getting on and going to the Demo - while scumbuckets sit on their arse waiting to say "I told you so" whether things work out or (as we suspect) they fall apart! If Green works out it'll be t told you so and if not it'll be "TBK's are at fault for...". The truth of the matter is that these people have done absolutely nothing except sit on their arses making up excuses for doing nothing!

You don't need to be George Smiley to figure out the gameplan these young fellas on the bus know it and if you open your eyes you'll see it too!

Green will:

1. Tell everyone they're trying desperately for a CVA (or saving history with cloud cuckoo Miller scheme) . The days will turn to weeks before they slowly but surely come out with 'we tried but..,'

2. They'll announce (surprise surprise) plans for newco and 'hope' to make a go of it... 10,000 to 15,000 show up for home games and the numbers dwindle (I certainly won't be supporting a team without history) and they announce that despite their (ahem) best efforts they're gonna have to pull the plug and sell our assets...

Bla bla bla...

If asked what the future holds for a Great British Institution like Rangers FC George Smiley would turn and smile and say "I think you already know that my friend! For these young guys on the bus the penny has dropped for the life of me I don't understand why you lot sitting at home are not making a move to go to the Demo.

I guess when it gets right down to it you lot are conditioned by years of sitting on your arse WAITING FOR DAVID!

Get a life ya nugget coming on here spewing your shite..

If Mr Kennedy had sumbitted a superior (and sufficient) liquid cash component to the creditor's pot in his offer, he would be owner of Rangers.

Perhaps "No Name" should take that on board, instead of seeking to insult fellow Rangers fans.

Edited by tangent60

D&P aren't allowed to put the long term interests of the club before the short term interests of the creditors. It's always been that simple. We were never going to have a say in this. All we can do is watch the guy closely and try to keep him honest.

I am not removing posts in this thread.

However, I think everyone deserves to know that "A Horse With No Name" has been banned from the forum.

Completely lost it between last night and this morning.

NOBODY, not one single member of this forum, deserves to be called "tosser", "simpleton", "scum bastard" or "scumbucket" - just 4 of the names he has cast at fellow Bears this morning.

He needs to take a look at himself and his behaviour - he is cleary emotional that his preference of TBK did not get the club but that does not allow anyone to call fellow Bears such names.

And we can ALL do well to remember that.

We are ALL Bears and we are ALL hurting - but any of this derogatory nonsense will be dealt with in the form of bans. Gersnet will NOT ALLOW personal insults towards members from other members. That is a warning for ALL OF US.

I hope AHWNN calms down and realises the errors of his actions - but it wont be on this forum.

I am not removing posts in this thread.

However, I think everyone deserves to know that "A Horse With No Name" has been banned from the forum.

Completely lost it between last night and this morning.

NOBODY, not one single member of this forum, deserves to be called "tosser", "simpleton", "scum bastard" or "scumbucket" - just 4 of the names he has cast at fellow Bears this morning.

He needs to take a look at himself and his behaviour - he is cleary emotional that his preference of TBK did not get the club but that does not allow anyone to call fellow Bears such names.

And we can ALL do well to remember that.

We are ALL Bears and we are ALL hurting - but any of this derogatory nonsense will be dealt with in the form of bans. Gersnet will NOT ALLOW personal insults towards members from other members. That is a warning for ALL OF US.

I hope AHWNN calms down and realises the errors of his actions - but it wont be on this forum.

All credit to you for that decision mate, Follow Follow would probably welcome such postings.

In a time when we need to rally together we can do without name calling of fellow fans.I hope from today he along with the rest of the Rangers fans can get back to winning ways and discussing football.